world-hourly- www.world-hourly.com

Forumtech

I am no the Admin
I just searched here and did not found. An hourly paying hyip.
Though the ROI is high but am in with
$1 a for a test.Here is what they offer

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
TEST 110% $1 - $10 110.00
120% $11 - $50 5.00
144% $51 - $500 6.00
168% $501 - $5,000 7.00
200% $5,001 - $10,000 8.34
MONITOR $1 - $10,000 1.50
10% referral commission
My deposit: Date Batch# Account Amount Fee Balance
5/19/2010 16:21 38267693 U0937979 (WORLD HOURLY) – $1.00 Details Deposit to world-hourly User user90 for invest
Here is the link world-hourly

how could a site pay you 110% in an hour ?? and 10% ref comm, please post your payment proof in an hour, because to me is very difficult that this kind of sites can pay even in day one, so again please remember to post your proof, in the proper section of course and let us know that they have paid you

dmambi

Looks mouthwatering plans , but the monitor listings on their website are not directing to any monitor site after clicking on them and i think it may pay one day and next day we dont know what happens. i wanted to invest but still i am in dilema!

I am not joining anymore hourly programs after fasthourly turned out to be a scam and I lost money there. I am not going to risk it and am now just going for sites with a sustainable long term rate.

cheeck this out...they say this ontthe3ir home page

world-hourly is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.
ahahahaha.....LONG TERM...

well its already been an hour here for you..did you get paid or not....

7 of the 11 monitors on their site show WAITING...

anybody still interested??

Willyede

hmnnn its definately not gonna last a week cos if you do your maths well you will know its totally unrealistic 24hrs * 1.10....... its simply outta this earth

Forumtech

I was so much busy mates, that i respond or post my proof. The site is a new hyip, running 0 days online. I just want to play this one for 3 days, but it seems hard for me to do. Since i can't login to my lr always, except when am using a friend's computer. And i have posted my an hour proof.

Forumtech said:
I was so much busy mates, that i respond or post my proof. The site is a new hyip, running 0 days online. I just want to play this one for 3 days, but it seems hard for me to do. Since i can't login to my lr always, except when am using a friend's computer. And i have posted my an hour proof.
after seeing your payment proofs, I decided to made a test spend, just for fun, let see how it goes

5/20/2010 00:42 38296376 U0937979 (WORLD HOURLY) – $1.00

I don't believe to hourly plan hyips.They are scam from the begining or can turn into scam after just few days.Scripts for these hyips are the cheapest ones and these hyips are usually managed by amateurs and first-time-hyip-admins.Good luck to you,I will not try it!

An hour has passed and I have received my payment, but they are charging 3% withdraw fee, it was just a test and wont enter for a second round, it felt very exciting, but it was enough, tks for sharing forumtech, and if somebody is going to join this one, is better to do it now, I don't think is going to last a week.

deniece said:
An hour has passed and I have received my payment, but they are charging 3% withdraw fee, it was just a test and wont enter for a second round, it felt very exciting, but it was enough, tks for sharing forumtech, and if somebody is going to join this one, is better to do it now, I don't think is going to last a week.
I noticed one thing:you got only $1,07 and forumtech $1,1...So this fee started to charge from today? I am glad you got your money :thumbsup:

Forumtech

You are right, they are charging fee and i just notice it now. But, i went there for 1 hour alone yesterday. Because am so much busy at study. But for today as soon as i get to my school i will use their PC at the computer hard ware training department, to run it hourly and i post all my proof, if i succeed. Because i never forget that hyip is a game.

juzfinal

Never trust sites which giving hourly plans, even though they are having SSL secure and anti-DDOS protection, they will not going to stand for weeks, and most probably turn into scam in just few days time.
And this site is charging 3% withdraw fees, not reasonable rule at all. Hit and run, thats all with this site.

rsa10

I do not trust this kind of sites that pay on an hourly basis. I have been on to many sites like this ones and they do not last that long. So the best strat in here is invest and after an hour try getting all your money in here as fast as you can that is if they have not folded.

Forumtech

yeah guys it's risky, but am maintaining some strategy taught me in GT lol.
Well, am in with 2 bucks this morning and have got another instant payout.
I want add another 1 buck, as i don't have much time to play the game, due
to my study. Please check at IHBP to see my proof. Here is the Deposit,
Date:5/20/2010 09:53
Batch:38316587
BatchU0937979 (WORLD HOURLY) –
Amount:$2.00 $0.00
Memo:Deposit to world-hourly.com User user90 for invest.

i have no faith in hourly plan..
this one is just another scam, long term? yeah long term scammer. :D
very risky to join this one, not suggested, remember this low season makes it more dangerous.