Why LR instead of AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on online investing sites i can see many people use to invest via liberty reserve. Where there is high risk in not getting paid. And LR also does not have any refund policy. Once payment has been made it's done.

Where alertpay has a refund policy. And i have been refunded many times through it. Though it is also true that sometimes the refunds policy does not work. But if possible then AP refunds the money.

So why most people choose LR over AP?

I guest its because most user find LR more easy use without further verification of credit card and their service is good in some countries compare to other ecurrensy. Since you didn't include paypal in your topic i won't include it in my explanation anyway.:)

Even I, will choose Alertpay, but I think most members here still use LR for investing, since it doesn't need any verification process at all...I know we can use unverified AP too but with some limits. Although, AP has more advantages(disputes) and LR can be down at any time. lol

Yes this is true but i guess people are fed up with the charges that AP charge and also it is surprising because you wouldn't risk your money by investing via LR and say AP has high fees

Well it is a mystery ut i guess lot of people do fear that AP might freeze their account if ever they win big on those sites as AP might suspect the money

And on the other hand i think people just love how LR operates and how it is not stressful when using it. I think peole would rather use LR to invest and later take that money into AP and withdraw to bank

bdsurf

Well, I think its not on the users, it depend on merchants. People use LR not for the reason that they like it more than AP. They use LR because hyips/autosurf/forex sites do not support AP usually. Why they do not support AP? Because of that verification policy.

Again, AP has not worldwide service where LR has it.

tohawk

bdsurf said:
Well, I think its not on the users, it depend on merchants. People use LR not for the reason that they like it more than AP. They use LR because hyips/autosurf/forex sites do not support AP usually. Why they do not support AP? Because of that verification policy.

Again, AP has not worldwide service where LR has it.
ture.most of the time we can choose the payment processors to invest on hyip because there are no optional one for us to choose. those site only support LR so if we want to step in we also need to invest and paid via LR.

add one more reason why hyip do not prefer AP more than LR.that's because AP have chargeback feature and those scammers would not like it at all..

tohawk said:
ture.most of the time we can choose the payment processors to invest on hyip because there are no optional one for us to choose. those site only support LR so if we want to step in we also need to invest and paid via LR.

add one more reason why hyip do not prefer AP more than LR.that's because AP have chargeback feature and those scammers would not like it at all..
Well it is also true that in many hyips the AP chargeback policy won't work. Because HYIP like 60 day or more period of time may run away with money. And AP users need to complain within 30 days. :unhappy:

But there are other investing sites which runs short schemes like 10 days or 15 days. So in that case AP can be helpful.

And about the scammers. The scammers will use whatever there will be a demand for. LR has more demand than AP so it is the scammers choice. :angry:

archy22

well, i am ok with any payment processors as long as i get some good exchangers and that money i can withdraw to my local bank account. so as of now i have some good exchangers for lr so i prefer only LR now

bdsurf

darksorrow said:
Well it is also true that in many hyips the AP chargeback policy won't work. Because HYIP like 60 day or more period of time may run away with money. And AP users need to complain within 30 days. :unhappy:

But there are other investing sites which runs short schemes like 10 days or 15 days. So in that case AP can be helpful.

And about the scammers. The scammers will use whatever there will be a demand for. LR has more demand than AP so it is the scammers choice. :angry:
Sure? I think scammers will not like to try with paypal. For the same reason they also hate AP. Yes, their demand will never end and they will do everything for there need. But it is also true that peoples do crime more when they get more chance. Scamming is more easy in LR than alertpay. And i think AP will be more strict against short schemes hyips than long schemes hyips as scamming possibility is bigger here.

I can think of the following reasons :

(1) Many merchants (particularly very risky online money-making programs) accept LR, so people also use LR.
(2) Scammers can easily scam people via LR
(3) It is worldwide accepted without any verification process.

lemon_1800 said:
I can think of the following reasons :

(1) Many merchants (particularly very risky online money-making programs) accept LR, so people also use LR.
(2) Scammers can easily scam people via LR
(3) It is worldwide accepted without any verification process.
yes scammers shouldn't want to use alertpay i guess, since it has refund policy. they will prefer lr over ap.

ap is also being used in many hyip sites nowadays, i am not sure if they were used in the past along with lr.

Last edited:

archy22

well doesnt AP allow any amount of transfer lesser than $1 is it ? never knew this. Moreover, AP does not allow exchanging to our local currency to our bank transfer in india. LR has few exchangers who are willing to exchange LR money to our local currency.

About the fees of AP!!! On a personal starter account AP does not charge any fees. One can send and receive money totally for free. So it is better than LR where LR charges 1% for each transaction.

Also one does not need to upgrade to AP personal pro or business account unless his/her monthly income does not exceed over $400. So compared to this the charges on AP is less.

Plus again AP money ads value because of the availability of chargeback policy.

Still people prefer LR over AP!!! :eek:

darksorrow said:
Well on online investing sites i can see many people use to invest via liberty reserve. Where there is high risk in not getting paid. And LR also does not have any refund policy. Once payment has been made it's done.

Where alertpay has a refund policy. And i have been refunded many times through it. Though it is also true that sometimes the refunds policy does not work. But if possible then AP refunds the money.

So why most people choose LR over AP?
It is not right question why people use LR,right question is why do all HYIPs use LR?
If HYIPs are using LR as payment method,you cannot use AP,so it is useless to talk about this. But if you find some HYIP that is using AP or PP then you can tell us.

archy22

well because some sites will use Liberty reserve and people have no other choice other than this in that site, hence we have to invariably start using payment processors like liberty reserve. it is not using for our own wish but people are some times forced to use them since lr might be sponsoring those sites.

nanoextreme said:
It is not right question why people use LR,right question is why do all HYIPs use LR?
If HYIPs are using LR as payment method,you cannot use AP,so it is useless to talk about this. But if you find some HYIP that is using AP or PP then you can tell us.
Well now a days you can also see that many hyips and other sites using LR as well as AP. But even on those sites people are using LR. :eek:

If people are willing to invest by AP then sites have to offer AP rather than LR. I am not against LR. What i don't like is there is no charge back policy in LR.

The admin will have to use the PP which people have. But people like it on LR. I want to know the reason. May be i am missing something. :alien2:

archy22

well LR is more comfotable for me in all the cases. the main reason being that i can find lot of exchangers to transfer my LR money to my paypal account. moreover, i can even find some exchangers who can directly withdraw money from lr to my local bank account. while as in AP it is not like that.
Moreover i dont know why many forums and investment sites also support LR a lot rather than AP.

bdsurf

darksorrow said:
Well now a days you can also see that many hyips and other sites using LR as well as AP. But even on those sites people are using LR. :eek:

If people are willing to invest by AP then sites have to offer AP rather than LR. I am not against LR. What i don't like is there is no charge back policy in LR.

The admin will have to use the PP which people have. But people like it on LR. I want to know the reason. May be i am missing something. :alien2:
I have now some AP in my account. I have some chance to invest it in a hyip. But even if my preferable hyip allow ap, I will not use it.

Why? The reason is simple. LR has a high value against AP. You will get minimum $1.15 AP for exchanging one LR. People invest in hyip for getting more. The more LR you will get, the more you can earn while exchanging with AP. But if you use AP, after that while exchanging you will face loss as AP value is less than LR.

I am sure. If AP can increase it value more than lr, people will invest by AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.