Why Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a day off in forex trading we can rest our mind for a moment so that when trading forex active again on Monday we can start with a calm mind so that we can be sensible to decide which way price movement today went. therefore it seems to me with the day off Saturday and Sunday by the broker very nice because we can take a moment to rest.

radex78

irvan_nanih1730 said:
with a day off in forex trading we can rest our mind for a moment so that when trading forex active again on Monday we can start with a calm mind so that we can be sensible to decide which way price movement today went. therefore it seems to me with the day off Saturday and Sunday by the broker very nice because we can take a moment to rest.
Usually broker forex open five days a week , and trader also take a rest at saturday and sunday because following work hours of brokerage , but i ever reading if there are any broker still open at saturday and sunday , but usually spread charged larger than usual

Well, for one forex trading is the larget trading market in the world. Its open 24 hours a day and you can do it from anywhere allowing you to be flexible even if you have a fulltime job. So if you put effort into it it can be a good source of additional income for you as you make profits from your trades.

Forex is one of the most profitable income that can be easily accessed over the internet. Online Trading is a very convenient way to do forex trading. You only need to use the Internet take a quick look at the basics of the stock market.

for me it is forex because it is a combination of luck and your knowledge, it is mind-stimulating and it is also like a lottery which appeals to me

radex78

faisalanwar said:
Well, for one forex trading is the larget trading market in the world. Its open 24 hours a day and you can do it from anywhere allowing you to be flexible even if you have a fulltime job. So if you put effort into it it can be a good source of additional income for you as you make profits from your trades.
Yes, oe advantage of forex trading is open 24 hours daily , and all people although they still have another job , they can treat forex as part time job only and choose for trading at spare time after they finished their another business , but beside it forex also hidden high risk involved

he Forex market has daily volume of over $3 trillion per day, dwarfing volume in the equity and future markets combined. Such a huge amount of daily volume allows for excellent price stability in most market conditions.

ADVERTISING LINK DELETED
FINAL WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:
In Forex trading,you must keep in mind that the Foreign exchange industry is the greatest and also the economical industry that is most available all over the globe. Although there are a lot of Currency trading investors out there, truly effective investors are only few. Many of the Currency trading investors fall short with the same factors that they fall short in some kind of resource sessions.

radex78

rony said:
In Forex trading,you must keep in mind that the Foreign exchange industry is the greatest and also the economical industry that is most available all over the globe. Although there are a lot of Currency trading investors out there, truly effective investors are only few. Many of the Currency trading investors fall short with the same factors that they fall short in some kind of resource sessions.
Forex is not easy work to earn money , many trader fail in forex market because in fact forex is high risk business , not anyone able analyze market ahead properly , trader is not perfect human , and to making money growing in forex trader required good knowledge and experience with accompanied strong mental become trader

riddick09

radex78 said:
Forex is not easy work to earn money , many trader fail in forex market because in fact forex is high risk business , not anyone able analyze market ahead properly , trader is not perfect human , and to making money growing in forex trader required good knowledge and experience with accompanied strong mental become trader
We need to work on better strategies mostly in technical and fundamental aspect. We need to consider that we should have good analysis and gathered info about the market or the pairs or the currencies we are dealing with. While emotions are greatly influence our thoughts and decisions as well as we should manage well like managing the risk. :beer:

radex78

riddick09 said:
We need to work on better strategies mostly in technical and fundamental aspect. We need to consider that we should have good analysis and gathered info about the market or the pairs or the currencies we are dealing with. While emotions are greatly influence our thoughts and decisions as well as we should manage well like managing the risk. :beer:
Yes , i think you right it will better if understand with fundamental aspect and technical aspect , and i think not less important is about money management , some of good system trading but because not accompanied with proper money management can make failure

faisalanwar said:

Forex is a good source of generating income but it has little risk involved. You have to be very much careful about strategies and good control over your emotions. Forex is a very good option for income generation but its not a easy job.

One of the reason to involve in forex trading is its high liquidity nature, as you can instantaneously bull or sell by going long or going short.you can set your online trading platform either in automation or manual depending on the time you reach your desired profit level(using automatic platform). :flying:

radex78

muddasar70 said:
One of the reason to involve in forex trading is its high liquidity nature, as you can instantaneously bull or sell by going long or going short.you can set your online trading platform either in automation or manual depending on the time you reach your desired profit level(using automatic platform). :flying:
Actually not easy making money thorugh forex , using automatic trading with robot also giving disadvantage if we never test robot whether these robot can work well and make profit or no , because robot also only created by trader that they understand with mql language to running automatic trading , not all robot can make money but i guessing many of robot causing big loss also , be carefully before using robot

Fores is one of the greatest business in the world and forex is the only business where even with a small capital of investment people can earn a very huge amount in forex .

And in the recent days i can see that there are most of the students who are getting attracted to forex just because they can study and at the same time earn from forex .

radex78

chintu said:
Fores is one of the greatest business in the world and forex is the only business where even with a small capital of investment people can earn a very huge amount in forex .

And in the recent days i can see that there are most of the students who are getting attracted to forex just because they can study and at the same time earn from forex .
many student joined in forex business because they is most part of people that understand with the latest technology , they get information through online activity . because many forex broker also campaign their site in many social media like as facebook , so if many student knows about forex is common thing , but i think they are still newbie that still want to trying

Forex market is mutually convenient for both the beginners and the professional traders. Compared to traditional markets, Forex has certain advantages. Mainly “high profit opportunity” is one of the main characteristics of this market. Due to the lack of limits on time and location the investors have freedom of actions in this market.

Forex trading in India Forex trading in India

Forex market is the best place in the online market. this due to the fact that it provides every trader a chance to earn big amounts from here. Though it has some high risk factor then also i feel good to earn from here because i have enough knowledge about trading and that is why i am confident to get good results from it.

radex78

Razor1911 said:
Forex market is the best place in the online market. this due to the fact that it provides every trader a chance to earn big amounts from here. Though it has some high risk factor then also i feel good to earn from here because i have enough knowledge about trading and that is why i am confident to get good results from it.
But we should have good mindset about forex , indeed forex is potential source of income , but also required good knowledge and experience to earn profit , many trader fail in forex at early trading less than six month i think because forex is hiogh risk and some of them treat forex is quick way to make money

radex78 said:
But we should have good mindset about forex , indeed forex is potential source of income , but also required good knowledge and experience to earn profit , many trader fail in forex at early trading less than six month i think because forex is hiogh risk and some of them treat forex is quick way to make money
There are some basic requirements and that every trader should have to fulfill. Without proper knowledge and skills a trader can never be able to succeed in this field. Thats why knowledge and skills are the most important qualities of trader which is necessarily required while trading.

So there is no doubt that a trader will need knowledge and experience always while trading, and these qualities once gainer by a trader, will always remain with them and help them while trading. so thats why a trader should practice as much as possible and gain knowledge and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.