Why day trading?

I enjoy risk free trading and that’s why I mostly prefer day trading. These traders like picking a side at the beginning of the day, acting on their bias, and then finishing the day with either a profit or a loss. They don’t like holding their trades overnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Different trader uses different trading methods but in my trading career I only use long term trading method as I have much capital to invest but in Forex market day by day scammers are increasing very rapidly. I choose the faithful trading broker. Due to the security issue I choose them and invested huge money on them. In my long term trading method from this broker I also get high leverage that is 1:1000 to make huge money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day trading is defined as the buying and selling of a security within a single trading day. ... Typically, day traders are well-educated and well-funded. They utilize high amounts of leverage and short-term trading strategies to capitalize on small price movements in highly liquid stocks or currencies.

don't forget to be able to do an evaluation every time you have finished trading, this is needed so that traders can get better and be able to get more leverage in generating profits that are in line with expectations when on a real account.