Which trading pair?

Personally I prefer EURUSD trading pair the most indeed. It is the most precious trading pair over the whole world. I frequently like to trade the pair. It is one of my favorite pairs indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex traders are using different trading pairs. Forex is the over the counter market which gives opportunities to its traders. Many people have made their successful career by properly doing Forex trading. I am doing with broker who give me best guideline for their traders. Their expert advice’s helps the traders to try new trading tricks and tips and to develop the trading skills and abilities to the traders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only trade EURUSD coz it is my favorite pair which comes up with low spreads as compared to others, good volatility to make profits. Sometime i also keep close eyes on gold too, but better to stick with one pair if you wish to be successful.

I prefer EURUSD, too. Recently, however, it has become good at GBPUSD. Also I look at USDJPY, there are interesting situations.

traders also have to be able to have a good ability to analyze, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in seeing opportunities and minimizing the risks that exist well.

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

Traders must be able to have a good passion for trading, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in running trades that are in accordance with the price and able to continue to run trading activities properly.

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

that's why traders must be able to be better at improving their existing trading skills in order to be more maximal in surviving and managing funds and the risks that exist become even more leverage than before.