Which broker you like basically?

Which broker you like basically? I like the broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. actually I think from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I like the broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. actually I think from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

It is hardly possible to tell better about we expect from a broker. I'm currently trading with Hotforex and Tickmill and they have all that new or seasoned trader may require - low spreads, fast execution, courteous support etc. But do your own research before joining any broker because your trading style can be broker specific.

In my trading career, I could not rate at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified. As a result in this retail market place almost thousands online brokers are available and by and large are found to be scams.

Every trader hankers after a secure and regulated broker naturally. FXDirects broker, regulated by FMRRC, uses segregated bank account by National Bank of England so the broker is a safe place for making investments indeed. This is an ECN standard trading broker and affluent with all facilities. Their customer support to their traders is all time active.

Yes I trust my trading platform LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments , superior execution for trading comfortably, lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

I discovered the StormGain cryptocurrency broker. The lowest fees, the simplest registration in one click, leverage 1: 150, the presence of a demo account.

I discovered the StormGain cryptocurrency broker. The lowest fees, the simplest registration in one click, leverage 1: 150, the presence of a demo account.
I have never heard of this broker. I'll check them out. I use Forexchief and right now the leverage is up to 1:1000. I have used other brokers in the past as well. I won't say this is my best broker, but they are providing excellent trading conditions, especially in terms of low spread and light speed execution of orders.

I like brokers that withdraw money fast because it is a sign that the broker has no issues with liquidity and can meet their financial liabilities. Hotforex is an example of such broker.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.