what you think about Leverage ?

Leverage is the investment strategy of using borrowed money, please choose broker with good leverage not too high not too low, the better leverage is 1:500 and I trade with FreshForex, it is a good broker with good leverage and please manage your risk. use your money management in every trade

Leverage is an important trading tool among all trading ingredients in making huge profit rapidly. That’s why when selecting the broker we need to check the leverage facility that is much supportive. I always prefer the higher leverage provided broker that’s why I join at XXXX broker. In this trading platform I have high leverage 1:1000, advance risk management; instant and fast trade execution support, expert assistance and daily trade updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that leverage is an interest-free target loan that helps a trader in his work. However, the leverage should be chosen carefully, according to the accuracy of its entries in the transaction.

the use of leverage must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can become more leverage in carrying out trading activities that are in accordance with what is expected.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

That is why it will be very important for traders to be able to have a trading plan when running trading, using the a demo account to arrange a trading plan is the easiest way that traders can do to survive on a real account.
ADVERTISING DELETED