What type of trading?

Long time trading has become my passion indeed and I hold it as a professional standard. This type of trading can give you a lot of trading profit where others are incapable. A good trading strategy can give you a good return in trading so you should create a very good trading strategy for trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Forex market I am a short term investor. To invest in small trades I believed. And as a scalper I know that every broker don’t allow this trading strategy in their trading platform instead of being its a profitable strategy.

Right it is true that long term trading has become more popular then short term because of the security of trade. Long term trade are always profitable and gives you more positive results.

Long time trading has become my passion indeed and I hold it as a professional standard. This type of trading can give you a lot of trading profit where others are incapable. A good trading strategy can give you a good return in trading so you should create a very good trading strategy for trading.
What do you mean under long time trading? Trades which are held for several weeks or months, i.e. investments? Or trading experience estimated in years? I trade with my broker for more than 3 years and yes I found that long-term trades are best way to reap profits consistently.