What to learn about investing? Stocks, Forex, Futures to indicators, trends, channels

Hello,

I have created a blog for all about investing. I am making 1 to 2 posts per day. Each day, I will explain a new concept such as a certain indicator (technical analysis) or I will talk about how the stock market works or something like that. I will also give brief market updates. If you would like to learn more about all forms of investing, then I suggest you take a look:

http://www.stopfreakingout.wordpress.com

I AM NOT ADVERTISING!

As you can see, this is a Word Press blog. Word Press does not allow referral links, banner advertising, or money making schemes.

Bottom line: I would like to share my knowledge, but also learn about blogging so I am learning something new. I am NOT earning any money from this blog. This blog does not have referral links, banner advertising, and no link shorteners. When you click a link, you will go directly to a website. You will not be stuck with a linkbucks advertisement or adf.ly advertisement.

You can subscribe if you would like daily emails, but I'm not really concerned with subscriptions.

You can also contact me and share your knowledge with me. :D

It is a good blog, but i see that forex section is its proper place, for me i have efficient knowledge in the forex and financial sector, so this blog doesn't add much to me, maybe it will be beneficial to others!

Forumtech

Well, the site may be a kind of help to those that are interested in investment and that
definitely to those in our field of biz here. I think there beneficiary infos, as i visited the site and hopefully you update more on it.

mohammadbadr said:
It is a good blog, but i see that forex section is its proper place, for me i have efficient knowledge in the forex and financial sector, so this blog doesn't add much to me, maybe it will be beneficial to others!
No beneficial fr others because there is none information i find that really qulaify the qulaity content but i see googl ads there so what`s inidicate that we all know better

waheedpcc said:
No beneficial fr others because there is none information i find that really qulaify the qulaity content but i see googl ads there so what`s inidicate that we all know better
What are you talking about? My blog has no Google ads, no advertisements at all. I thought I made it clear in the first thread.

Forumtech said:
Well, the site may be a kind of help to those that are interested in investment and that
definitely to those in our field of biz here. I think there beneficiary infos, as i visited the site and hopefully you update more on it.
please subscribe, that will be nice. I will be updating it more. I'm a bit busy right now as I want to move my blog to my own domain so I'm just adjusting layout and making changes.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
MisterTickle said:
Hello,

I have created a blog for all about investing. I am making 1 to 2 posts per day. Each day, I will explain a new concept such as a certain indicator (technical analysis) or I will talk about how the stock market works or something like that. I will also give brief market updates. If you would like to learn more about all forms of investing, then I suggest you take a look:

http://www.stopfreakingout.wordpress.com

I AM NOT ADVERTISING!
Yes you are, your blog.

It has been moved.