What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wynnasuju said:
Don't worry, we still can feel trading with FBS by opening micro account and make a deposit of $ 5, especially if you deposit using LR, we will get a bonus of 3%, in addition, traders Indonesia could also use local banks such as BCA, BNI and Mandiri for the transaction. Just choose what feels comfortable for us. :)

Financial transaction with a local bank is the best option in my opinion, because our funds will be more secure and easier tomake transaction. Even so, financial transactions using Liberty Reserve is still my favorite, especially in the FBS, because in addition to 30% deposit bonus an addition bonus 3% which can withdrawn will be the main attraction.

The useless free no deposit bonus from broker, when to be able to take the profit from our trading use free no deposit bonuses we have to deposit first as much as the profit we gain and after trading with some lot volume we could withdraw the profit. How very clever of the broker to create new clients invest their money. But, I believe this arrangement will disappoint certain clients, especially clients as my friends who have been taking profit of trading using a free no deposit bonus without having to deposit first and trading with a particular lot volume.

radex78

kaito kid said:
Financial transaction with a local bank is the best option in my opinion, because our funds will be more secure and easier tomake transaction. Even so, financial transactions using Liberty Reserve is still my favorite, especially in the FBS, because in addition to 30% deposit bonus an addition bonus 3% which can withdrawn will be the main attraction.
It's very good offer bonus can withdrawn without trading , i think it can become add value to make attract many client using service , but i am usually using LR to deposit and withdraw money from account trading , never using local bank service to replenish account

kaito kid said:
The useless free no deposit bonus from broker, when to be able to take the profit from our trading use free no deposit bonuses we have to deposit first as much as the profit we gain and after trading with some lot volume we could withdraw the profit. How very clever of the broker to create new clients invest their money. But, I believe this arrangement will disappoint certain clients, especially clients as my friends who have been taking profit of trading using a free no deposit bonus without having to deposit first and trading with a particular lot volume.
I never come across this rules about profit from free deposit bonus. So far I see they require us to trade certain volume of trades before we can withdraw certain amount of that profit. Maybe I need to try more free deposit bonus by other broker, cause so far I only use free deposit bonus from octa and paxforex and I have loss all of them within a short time.

radex78

bastiq208 said:
I never come across this rules about profit from free deposit bonus. So far I see they require us to trade certain volume of trades before we can withdraw certain amount of that profit. Maybe I need to try more free deposit bonus by other broker, cause so far I only use free deposit bonus from octa and paxforex and I have loss all of them within a short time.
I am never try bpnus from octafx and or paxforex , but i ever try bonus from FBS and nordfx also some broker again like as roboforex or marketiva , jsut left one account still defend in roboforex ,

but now i am prefer trade from bonus for post in forex forum , it's very help me trade without spent money from own pocket

The free deposits which now a days the brokers are offering is really good and i am sure that it is really help the newbie traders to trade with that money and even if he is good skilled he can also earn a very good profit with that bonus amount . and most of the brokers will allow the traders to withdraw the profits .

mang_ncep said:
And we must remember that one person only get one bonus account from FBS and we can't request same bonus with same IP.

But I think it is useless to get bonus again and again by using different IP address because you have to produce valid documentation when you go to withdraw the funds after got profit from bonus amount. And I think the documentation is necessary at the time of withdrawal.

radex78

chintu said:
The free deposits which now a days the brokers are offering is really good and i am sure that it is really help the newbie traders to trade with that money and even if he is good skilled he can also earn a very good profit with that bonus amount . and most of the brokers will allow the traders to withdraw the profits .
But usually bonus that offer by broker they have own rules to eligible withdraw bonus , and i think has different rules each broker with another broker , like as marketiva bonus offer 5$ they will required fee amount 7$ for first withdraw , so if your profit still less than 7$ you can't withdraw profit
and other broker maybe has rules to finish number of lot size to eligible withdraw , like as roboforex , if i am not wrong

radex78 said:
But usually bonus that offer by broker they have own rules to eligible withdraw bonus , and i think has different rules each broker with another broker , like as marketiva bonus offer 5$ they will required fee amount 7$ for first withdraw , so if your profit still less than 7$ you can't withdraw profit
and other broker maybe has rules to finish number of lot size to eligible withdraw , like as roboforex , if i am not wrong
but i beg to disagree because on most occasions the documentation you will be required to present is strenous and in some cases when you have earned the profits you get disqualified due to some reasons.

chintu said:

Looks like this is the advantage of the free no deposit bonus, not only for beginners but also for experienced traders, without having to spend money we can make money. It's just that some traders think the bonus is not useful, because in addition to the nominal relatively small, the requirement to be able to take advantage also not simple.

slimjoe007 said:
but i beg to disagree because on most occasions the documentation you will be required to present is strenous and in some cases when you have earned the profits you get disqualified due to some reasons.

But I had some different experience, I had paid by FBS without any hassle, I had submitted scanned copy of identity and there is nothing hidden by the broker but they had deducted some withdrawal charges. But the entire process was easy.

kumarmanis said:
But I had some different experience, I had paid by FBS without any hassle, I had submitted scanned copy of identity and there is nothing hidden by the broker but they had deducted some withdrawal charges. But the entire process was easy.
So far there is quite a good review for FBS , besides welcome bonus that allows us to withdrawal the profits, demo contests with real prizes and a sizable deposit bonus of 30%, FBS also offers unique promotions, protection for our account by the time we got MC, has you been trying breakeven trading?

Really such promotion really helps a trader to taste the forex market without even taking any risk. The free bonus gives the trader to enjoy the risk of the trading as well as they can withdraw the profits from here. What can be more better than that. I also made $20 from $8 in octafx and withdrawn and then lost my remaining $8. LOL

radex78

Razor1911 said:
Really such promotion really helps a trader to taste the forex market without even taking any risk. The free bonus gives the trader to enjoy the risk of the trading as well as they can withdraw the profits from here. What can be more better than that. I also made $20 from $8 in octafx and withdrawn and then lost my remaining $8. LOL
It's really good you can make profit from 8 $ turn to 20$ , so far i am not yet get p[rofit if only using bonus fre no deposit like as 5$ from marketiva ,fbs and so on , but i ever profit with nordfx from bonus fre no deposit

so far i am never trying octafx , just wonder whether bonus offer still going on?

radex78 said:
It's really good you can make profit from 8 $ turn to 20$ , so far i am not yet get p[rofit if only using bonus fre no deposit like as 5$ from marketiva ,fbs and so on , but i ever profit with nordfx from bonus fre no deposit

so far i am never trying octafx , just wonder whether bonus offer still going on?
Yes that welcome bonus is still going on. And the reason why i love OCTAFX is that they have so low spreads. For EUR/USD they have spreads only 0.6Pips and for USD/JPY 0.8Pips and for the other major pairs spreads are not more than 2pips.

After trading with the normal welcome bonus, i really fell in love with this broker :love: . And i am trading in this platform only, also have some other brokers like UWCFX and Instaforex but for me, its the best one and i will keep on working with them . :thumbsup:

radex78

Razor1911 said:
Yes that welcome bonus is still going on. And the reason why i love OCTAFX is that they have so low spreads. For EUR/USD they have spreads only 0.6Pips and for USD/JPY 0.8Pips and for the other major pairs spreads are not more than 2pips.

After trading with the normal welcome bonus, i really fell in love with this broker :love: . And i am trading in this platform only, also have some other brokers like UWCFX and Instaforex but for me, its the best one and i will keep on working with them . :thumbsup:
Thankyou for your share , because so far i am not yet open account in octafx , but how about bonus rules , whether only profit can withdrawn or we should fulfil certain rules to eligible withdraw bonus ?

If reading from your statement octafx is offer low spread less than 1 pips , it's giving many benefit for trader because they can improve their scalping strategies

radex78 said:
Thankyou for your share , because so far i am not yet open account in octafx , but how about bonus rules , whether only profit can withdrawn or we should fulfil certain rules to eligible withdraw bonus ?

If reading from your statement octafx is offer low spread less than 1 pips , it's giving many benefit for trader because they can improve their scalping strategies
Yes , here you can use many benefits from their low spreads. Those low spreads are really easy to cover up as they has also 5 digit pairs and thats make things very easier to control and keep track and gives very detailed stats.

Talking about the bonus, yes there is some rules and i guess you have to complete some particular number of LOTs to withdraw profits. Also they have some deposit bonus and the rules of withdraw is very easy too. :rock:

radex78

Razor1911 said:
Yes , here you can use many benefits from their low spreads. Those low spreads are really easy to cover up as they has also 5 digit pairs and thats make things very easier to control and keep track and gives very detailed stats.

Talking about the bonus, yes there is some rules and i guess you have to complete some particular number of LOTs to withdraw profits. Also they have some deposit bonus and the rules of withdraw is very easy too. :rock:
I ever hear if 5 digit pairs is ECN account , but i don't know for sure what differently between ECN account with standart account , just guessing if ECN account all order will forward to interbank market but if standart account all order still hold in the brokerage

So these bonus will withdrawable if already fulfil particular lot size is't , stil not yet to trying octafx , maybe not differ much with roboforex bonus rules

free deposit given by brokers to attract more clients to them but it in most cases it has difficult rules to be able to withdraw profits of this deposit and some brokers tell you that you should deposit money to withdraw the profits

radex78

sameeh said:
free deposit given by brokers to attract more clients to them but it in most cases it has difficult rules to be able to withdraw profits of this deposit and some brokers tell you that you should deposit money to withdraw the profits
Of course free bonus no deposit is for attract new client to joined in these brokerage , and also trying platform also because often quality server broker is different , with same connection strengthened might with different server broker will different speed connection with the server

I think stil fairly if bonus free no deposit has rules to eligible withdraw , i am never hear if bonus withdrawable without done nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.