Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forumtech

Thanks a lot to all GT's great members, even those that made this section stand and the updates about forex. Well, i have learn many strategies on how to make money on internet from GT. Mostly on hyip, but i decided today to divert at forex section, and i hope to learn forex and start participating to forex trading.

I think patience is needed only in the forex, besides people who can not control themselves is the one that lost the match at the forex.
You could win today, or the next day. but on another day you will lose the greed.

forex means foreign exchange right so basically its trading of currencies business. Do you have the liberty of choosing when to trade or not in this kind of business? I'm a total noob. I've read that one should invest more time when he is into forex. Stock exchange is directly related to forex right? Got so many questions because I really want to learn how this things work

hexeduser said:
forex means foreign exchange right so basically its trading of currencies business. Do you have the liberty of choosing when to trade or not in this kind of business? I'm a total noob. I've read that one should invest more time when he is into forex. Stock exchange is directly related to forex right? Got so many questions because I really want to learn how this things work

all you have said is true, but stock market differs from forex market in many ways.
the forex is more rapid & interesting, anyway if you have any questions you will find me, i have returned to the forum again :beer: try to read many books before you start trading ,and use a demo account before creating the real one

i`m also trying to make deep research to know how trend line work what impact of stock exchange and other factor on market i am also reading a book written by james dicks who has an network of forex i`ll be happy to get some good stratigies from you

thats the spirit

thats the spirit guys, i was personally very happy to know that Golden Talk has approved of the introduction of the forex thread. i think with much determination, we can make something out of this opportunity.

meitanteisolo said:
I think patience is needed only in the forex, besides people who can not control themselves is the one that lost the match at the forex.
You could win today, or the next day. but on another day you will lose the greed.
These days are so difficult for me as trading wrongly. Patience is what i'm looking for, because i'm a typical person who can not control myself, not only the greed but also the fear and even the happiness

ZarosSting said:
These days are so difficult for me as trading wrongly. Patience is what i'm looking for, because i'm a typical person who can not control myself, not only the greed but also the fear and even the happiness
So, you really have to take it easy before venturing into it. Don't be carried away by the PROFITS people make out of FX as most times they record heartbreaking LOSSES. Am also interested in it but am taking my time to learn how to trade in it. :cool:

radex78

godfirst1 said:
So, you really have to take it easy before venturing into it. Don't be carried away by the PROFITS people make out of FX as most times they record heartbreaking LOSSES. Am also interested in it but am taking my time to learn how to trade in it. :cool:
Forex is a high risk business, can not be prevented if we got a loss that day, was the opportunity to earn money too wide open, but as the saying goes, high gain is high risk too, by preparing therisk first we might learn well, because if the thought just profit, it can lead to greedy, and often greedy make a loss

Yes, trading forex is a kind of heartbreaking business. That's the reason why many forex book tells that day traders just suitable for some young, active people who could endure high pressure and heart-breaking attacks several times a day. But, we also could become swing traders or position traders. I'm not finding the best trading system for myself, anyway i love to open positions every day, it maybe my problem now

radex78

ZarosSting said:
Yes, trading forex is a kind of heartbreaking business. That's the reason why many forex book tells that day traders just suitable for some young, active people who could endure high pressure and heart-breaking attacks several times a day. But, we also could become swing traders or position traders. I'm not finding the best trading system for myself, anyway i love to open positions every day, it maybe my problem now
I think open position every day does not matter, what matters is to try to always discipline with strict money management, making a clear plan of how many pips target and risk, it may not be easy, because sometimes we become emotional when dealing with loss, but I think with tight money management, will be better able to survive in this high risk business

Really we usually become emotional, even some days i trading with bonus, but i still can not control my emotions and follow strictly money management. It's ok. I'm not the trader i used to be :) I will try my best to be better

Status
Not open for further replies.