We are in need of Mods for our non-english forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

We are in need of Mods for all our non-english forums. Please post here or PM me if you think that you are the right man for this job!

Hello shark
I am a member of the forum, from Vietnam. I really want to mod area "Vietnamese Talk". The last time I found a forum " Vietnamese Talk" not have many posts and does not attract many members of my country. If made mod this area promise I will strive to their best
Sincerely look forward to your review and approval

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Moderator for Vietnamese Talk. MysteriousHeart is no active there so you have a chance to be a good Mod there and become a global Moderator in the future!

I have added you as Moderator for Vietnamese Talk. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Andi21

I would like to be a mod for German Forum. I have mod expirience, know what a mod have to do and I enjoy posting here.

maxcool

count me for spanish talk...
as moderator can we edit bad posts in the non-english threads or just report it??

Andi21 said:
OK but the position is really good without any paying, too.
Yes I think that ,admin should consider paying for the mod area do not speak English like us, because there is motivation to help us work better and not lose benefits when the area was not paying for items post

haclong932 said:
Yes I think that ,admin should consider paying for the mod area do not speak English like us, because there is motivation to help us work better and not lose benefits when the area was not paying for items post
This is not possible, sorry. We cannot estimate posts interest in other languages.

hi
I`m from egypt and if you wanna open ascetion of midel east or something for sure I will be here.
and also of you need other mods of any section except forex I`m avaliable all the time.

shark said:
Hey all!

We are in need of Mods for all our non-english forums. Please post here or PM me if you think that you are the right man for this job!
Hi If You Start hindi Talk I am th perfect man For that.

I can manage everything and won't give you any sought of trouble.

Thanks Expecing a Positive Reply.

hi admin,
i am from india delhi and i know hindi very well if you need a moderator for hindi then i would be very greatful to you if you make me the moderator for hindi.
if you need i am their thanks, :thumbsup:

hi GoldenTalk, Pinoy Here!

hi mods of GoldenTalk!

i just signed up today! just a couple of hours earlier!

and things here are really quite informative!
and interesting esp. for my very own interest, the HYIP!
GLAD AM HERE!

i read, and many!

but one of the first things i read is being a nonEnglish moderator!

...that's interesting!
though without pay, it is still very interesting to become one.

but since, i am new, i cant be as of now, right?

but really can i become a Filipino Moderator instead SOON?

thanks for any reply guys!

by the way,

it is i,eye
Leyen
4-eyesky :alien: :love:

p.s.
is that signature above? i really need to know? or do you have other way of things for signature that are more extravagant..and luscious? coz i place them to many posts already...sorry...hehe....but pls. tell, thanks
p.s.2
i really dont force myself to become a mod if i am not worthy. thanks guys. but, very interested, though ;'.)

Status
Not open for further replies.