Want to invest just $12 for $1000000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh its true because this is not a hyip site and its a ptc site which is trusted and is there since some time so even if you pay those amount you can click ads and recover that amount soon even without any referrals...because you will get an upgraded membership for two months in the ptc site for the said price and you will be entitled to a forced matrix which will if you spend some time promoting it getting some people into it can yeild you the said income..and yes the site pays I am already paid by them...there is little risk as this is not a very big sum in comparison with people losing with hyip sites...and when you can recover it working daily...

investor999 said:
oh its true because this is not a hyip site and its a ptc site which is trusted and is there since some time so even if you pay those amount you can click ads and recover that amount soon even without any referrals...because you will get an upgraded membership for two months in the ptc site for the said price and you will be entitled to a forced matrix which will if you spend some time promoting it getting some people into it can yeild you the said income..and yes the site pays I am already paid by them...there is little risk as this is not a very big sum in comparison with people losing with hyip sites...and when you can recover it working daily...
I think it is impossible invest $12 for $1000000
. Of course the site will scam you after they get your money..You can imagine by your self, how the site earn if you invest $12 and they get $1000000. the site owner will broke

dennypiyu said:
I think it is impossible invest $12 for $1000000
. Of course the site will scam you after they get your money..You can imagine by your self, how the site earn if you invest $12 and they get $1000000. the site owner will broke
NO ..because I am a member of this site since 2009 and they are paying continuously.
They are not a hyip site so its not risk like that.
They are a ptc site with joining and paying the said sum you will get upgraded membership for two months so it is ten paid to click ads daily for 60 days...so 50% of your investment is recovered in this way.
you will get a matrix position which does not expires which 3x12 forced matrix so even if you do not try to promote eventually this will grow but the situation is if you do not promote it will take long years to achieve some income but if you recruit your 3 and motivate them to spread the word this will grow faster.

above all you do not have the risk of losing your investment like hyip turning scams...I am not giving the site name because I want you people to join people in my level one so it grows further...but will take it graciously even if no one joins me after getting the information which is valuable.

riddick09

Hard to believe in that quote "invest $12 for $1000000", if that so how and when you will have that huge amount of dollars? I really dont like at this time to spend and invest in any online earnings. Perhaps if I do have lot of money to gamble with these systems they have I will gamble. Just to be sure it is not risky to join here.

investor999 said:
NO ..because I am a member of this site since 2009 and they are paying continuously.
They are not a hyip site so its not risk like that.
They are a ptc site with joining and paying the said sum you will get upgraded membership for two months so it is ten paid to click ads daily for 60 days...so 50% of your investment is recovered in this way.
you will get a matrix position which does not expires which 3x12 forced matrix so even if you do not try to promote eventually this will grow but the situation is if you do not promote it will take long years to achieve some income but if you recruit your 3 and motivate them to spread the word this will grow faster.

above all you do not have the risk of losing your investment like hyip turning scams...I am not giving the site name because I want you people to join people in my level one so it grows further...but will take it graciously even if no one joins me after getting the information which is valuable.
Oh I see, It is a matrix site but why must $12 there are many matrix sites that you can invest start from $1 by promoting it to 3 people and you can earn thousands dollar but I don't believe them.

riddick09 said:
Hard to believe in that quote "invest $12 for $1000000", if that so how and when you will have that huge amount of dollars? I really dont like at this time to spend and invest in any online earnings. Perhaps if I do have lot of money to gamble with these systems they have I will gamble. Just to be sure it is not risky to join here.
The truth is people to earn some thing investing in hyip sites and losing huge amounts and for multiple times and still investing.. people also investing in lotteries though they seldom get something..but this is somewhat different..

for your investment of $12 you will get an upgraded membership in a paid to click site for two months and by clicking 10 ads daily you will recover $6 or 50% so now your risk is only $6 which you can recover by clicking ads daily for some more time and be sure you will get paid because this site is there and trusted since 2009.Along with this you will get a matrix position in 3x12 forced matrix where in you will make the said money filling the whole matrix,now you do not need to fill it yourself all you will get spillover to your matrix eventually even if you do not promote but this way it will take much longer to earn some considerable amount but if you promote and try to get some people to your downline it grows faster..but for sure you are not going to get this sum quickly it takes time...but as you are able to recover your investment all your matrix earning will be free bonus for your time spend with the site.You also do not need to request your earned money the payment is automatically made when you reach $5 in your matrix account.
I think for ventures like this we can risk $12 which is not at all a risk.I am ready to show payment proof when people join..by the way you can join for free first and than decide whether to upgrade paying the $12.I have started this discussion because I am promoting the matrix for some of my level one members.

dennypiyu said:
Oh I see, It is a matrix site but why must $12 there are many matrix sites that you can invest start from $1 by promoting it to 3 people and you can earn thousands dollar but I don't believe them.
yes I agree there are lot of matrix sites out there which are less costly and can give you return but no one gives returns actually ,only early birds get the benefit..and when the site becomes stale it vanishes..this kind of sites give products in return of the money invested but this site its not you are getting upgraded membership to a ptc site where in you will make money clicking ads everyday.. that is 10 ads per day for two months equal to 50% of your investment and you can well click further as a free member and cashout when you reach $12 and still be with the matrix and will make money when people join you..and at this point there is no risk of your money what ever you get is free money I would say...I can show the screen shot of my payment proof from the site but with lot of scams people do not trust some good ones too and it also frustrates when some people decide to join a good venture for your efforts but do not join with you rather than someone else gets the benefit....

so even if you are not ready to believe this just join with me I mean from the link of some of my friends and without paying instantly just join the site click daily for some time and than cashout your earning from the ptc and than you can invest back for the upgrade and matrix position this way it is just waiting for months to get the benefit and it will come free for you.I hope this clears all cloud and doubts further.

deri82 said:
How the forced matrix work? All those who are upgraded become someone's referral in the matrix until they fill some spots?
ok a forced matrix is one where everyone is allowed to keep only certain number of referrals in their level one , here it is only three so if a person recruits more than three persons they will go to his downline who have not yet filled their level one and also people above you who have already have their 3 in their level one and still recruiting new members will be given to those who have not completed the level one again the people the adminstration recruits also are assigned to those people who have not filled their level one and you can very well wait to fill your matrix this way but it takes much time but putting some efforts yourself to find some people is the quick results...and once again I say if you people are afraid of investing own money I would like to request them to join the ptc site first and click the ads for some time until you make $12 and than cashout the money and again invest it buying the matrix position and you will get all the benefits above.after than just try to fill your level one three positions bringing like minded people and see the results.But this way it will take long because free members at the ptc site will get 3/4 ads daily so its 4cents per day and $1.20 per month which makes it longer to attain the $12 working alone other than investing the sum directly ,now I have said the facts its you people who will decide whether you want to join or not...I am going to make a blog post today on this so people can just go there for further reading.

Olarid said:
I dont think this is true
yes generally as there are many scams out there online people even disbelieve some true ones too,nevertheless I am wondering people can manage losing $5,$10 and much more in hyip scams as I see most members here invest their earnings in hyip sites but they are not ready to go for a true opportunity even if they are able to recover their investment early or can make the money from the site itself for investing in it without investing own money.still its your thoughts and I will not try to change it either or want to say more about it ,it will sould like convincing someone to join to take benefit of him which I do not want neither need it...I have got my first cashout from them $6.37 and now heading for another cashout of $10 now as I was not promoting the matrix opportunity and just working on the ptc site I was not able to recruit any members to the matrix site but still the site is working for me and I have recently got my first level one place ment by the site which means they keep their promise and why this long because its a big old and trusted site with many members and it will surely take time to recruit for each one by admin alone getting new members rather it will be easy if each member gets their 3 level one members...thats it.

Junaid

@ investor999
you said that you are a member here since 2009
so did you only got 6.37$ from them till now..if yes then in 2 years you have earned only 6.37$, it would take more than whole life in working on it to get that much amount you said in first post for 12$..

I don't trust any kind of a site that promises you thousands and thousands of dollars, with only a small start up cost. It seems like a scam to me. I just tend to stay away from those.

Junaid said:
@ investor999
you said that you are a member here since 2009
so did you only got 6.37$ from them till now..if yes then in 2 years you have earned only 6.37$, it would take more than whole life in working on it to get that much amount you said in first post for 12$..
yes very true because am a lazy clicker and I go alone without investing on upgraesides or renting referrals seo have little earning but you can check that I have been paid by them is the truth,you can check my post in my blog easyhomeincomeguide, by the way it will not take you whole life to make the amount required but if you do not like to invest and would like to work alone and earn the required $12 you will need to be patient for 12 months because average earning per month working alone is around $0.90 to $1.30.

werewolficd said:
I don't trust any kind of a site that promises you thousands and thousands of dollars, with only a small start up cost. It seems like a scam to me. I just tend to stay away from those.
you are free to think as you like what I thought when I started this thread is that people here should know about a good opportunity and site that is active since years and paying and if someone puts some efforts can earn good money.By the way I have seen many members here losing more than $50 and $100 on hyip sites and without a hope to get return and if someone is investing $12 once in this site I am saying there is a hope right there to get back your investment within one year and also get the benefit of the matrix in future till the site stays there.any way every one is free to decide his way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Junaid

well i am not saying that a member can not earn much from here and i also not saying that this site is a scam.. as i can see your payment proofs,
but i said if we compare your earning from this site with that you have mentioned in the first post..
if that is the earning rate.. then a member will have to work for whole life to reach that earnings..

Junaid said:
well i am not saying that a member can not earn much from here and i also not saying that this site is a scam.. as i can see your payment proofs,
but i said if we compare your earning from this site with that you have mentioned in the first post..
if that is the earning rate.. then a member will have to work for whole life to reach that earnings..
yes me too not saying that you will make this kind of income instantly and easily this really needs to work for it and spend some time with it,and I have just gave the truth and not tried to promote something deceptively to get some referrals from here but telling that this is a good opportunity which can be worked on to make some income...now suppose someone invests $12 and purchases a matrix there and what he gets in return a premium membership to the ptc site plus a matrix position for life time no more payment,what I have seen that with the premium account you get either ten or more then ten ads per day so its $3 per month so you can get back 50% of your investment well in two months and the rest in another 6 months and if in this one year you can bring 3 people in your level one and they just do that and accordingly your level grows you can make some good money for more investment.about the question of waiting long to make something yes I would say that patience allways have sweet results..so there is nothing wrong in working with some programs that need low investment.

indeed if you invest your money with very little capital takes a long time to recoup that we give, but can you provide proof of payment of the course you've got when you join this investment program, so our forum members who want to join become a member you can trust that it turns out the site is not a scam site, because so far a lot of investment programs offer interesting programs but in the end they are a scam site.

Status
Not open for further replies.