Vosfund - vosfund.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadg33

No way,I am not coming in,no securities on the site and the admin did not even edit the wordings on the site. There is this place that says all transactions are handled through Liberty Reserve. Although I can see that it pays through only PM.

So I can see that we only need 1 month to hit BEP and the minimum investment of $5 is low but then this website don't need any registration at all makes me feel really unsafe. The last time I joined a website like this one which need not any registration was long time ago and that website only offered 4 days plan, unlike this one which is much much longer. Anyway recently I got burnt by HYIP websites so I won't wish to join this one

hadg33

betsybee said:
Reached BEP so I'm happy. :D
Probably too late for new investors tho'.
Lucky you,honestly i never beleived that this hyip that has no login page would pay for this long. Ailthough you are right that it is too late for new investors but who knows the admin might have intentions of paying for a very long time.

cashrules said:
So stay away then?
Not really. If you have confidence that this website will stay for another 20 weekdays (the amount of time needed to hit BEP), then you can just invest in this website. Otherwise not really recommended. After all, it has been around 1 month since website started operation, I can't tell whether this website can complete 1 round of 50 days or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.