Not open for further replies.

wasi90lk

plan 1:

Daily Income

# from $10 to $99
# 1.2% daily
# Investment period of 30 days

# You can withdraw your principal at any moment

it's quite unusual that you can withdraw your principal anytime. they are trying to be like woip here.

vbleble

I think the meaning of withrawl at anytime is that you can withraw your money at anytime after the 30 days. Just like GNI. But I'm not very sure about that as I cannot find any info relevant to this.

Topnotcher

Probably withdraw means you can take out the princiapl amount invested by you any time leaving the reaped profits with the site only. Can some one invite the moderator to the forum to enlighten on this program ??

this one is just 7 days old and is in waiting status in goldpoll, so should see how far they will be up and paying, the rates are quite ok they have moderate term plan

Topnotcher said:
Probably withdraw means you can take out the princiapl amount invested by you any time leaving the reaped profits with the site only. Can some one invite the moderator to the forum to enlighten on this program ??
Withdraw means you can withdraw your profit.
There are 4 investment portfolios: Daily Income, Weekly Income, Monthly Income and Luxurious Income. The names of the portfolios speak for themselves. You can withdraw profit either daily or weekly or monthly.

Regarding the principal, it is always returned to you when the current portfolio is finished.

Please contact me if there's something unclear to you.

wasi90lk said:
# You can withdraw your principal at any moment

it's quite unusual that you can withdraw your principal anytime. they are trying to be like woip here.

It means that you can suspend the portfolio working anytime. However the service is not for free. Once you do that, you lose 20% of the deposit, and the profit is lost as well.

VaultInvestment said:
Hello everyone!

Nice to welcome each of you on the public thread of VaultInvestment.com.
You are welcome to discuss any issues regarding the site here.

Please e-mail me to support@vaultinvestment.com

Best regards,
Richard W. O'Connor
Welcome to GT. :)

I can see on goldpoll that you are being monitored for last 7 days. But your status is still waiting. :unhappy:

How long does it takes to pay? And do you offer compounding? :cool:

sinip

Super Moderator
darksorrow said:
Welcome to GT. :)

I can see on goldpoll that you are being monitored for last 7 days. But your status is still waiting. :unhappy:

How long does it takes to pay? And do you offer compounding? :cool:
As VaultInvestment admin already answered, there's daily, weekly and monthly plans, so if GoldPoll invested into weekly plan, it should get paid after 7 full days of investment. According to FAQ, compounding is not possible.

luke1 said:
I can't find any of your office address, or where you are located.
Our office is located in Phoenix within the U.S. authorities. However, I must admit, more than half of our revenues are outside the U.S. and that factor made possible the global revenue growth to 62% in 2008.

sinip said:
As VaultInvestment admin already answered, there's daily, weekly and monthly plans, so if GoldPoll invested into weekly plan, it should get paid after 7 full days of investment. According to FAQ, compounding is not possible.
Right you are. Goldpoll made deposit to the Weekly Income portfolio, hence his profit will be paid within 7 business days after the launch.
Hopefully the paying status will be assigned earlier.

Compounding is not possible.

The deposits VaultInvestment made to Seneca Foods Corp, Smokefree Innotec Inc and Coffee Holding Company Inc have shown the significant dividend growth. The thorough analysis of market conditions by the international analytic companies has demonstrated that. As of today, the shares rallied 1,781.19%. The VaultInvestment profit for the current deal is US$8,246,712.
that's the latest news, does that mean vaultinvestment has $8,246,712 reserved balance?

VaultInvestment said:
Our office is located in Phoenix within the U.S. authorities. However, I must admit, more than half of our revenues are outside the U.S. and that factor made possible the global revenue growth to 62% in 2008.
Wow, the location is too wide too describe. Even the US has many cities named Phoenix. I see on Mapquest.com, there are 10 results of Phoenix in the US.
1.Phoenix, AZ -- the biggest one..
Maricopa County
2.Phoenix, IL
Cook County
3.Phoenix, LA
Plaquemines Parish
4.Phoenix, MD
Baltimore County
5.Phoenix, MI
Keweenaw County
6.Phoenix, MS
Yazoo County
7.Phoenix, NY
Oswego County
8.Phoenix, OR
Jackson County
9.Phoenix, CO
Gilpin County
10.Phoenix, GA
Putnam County

sinip

Super Moderator
Freezer09 said:
I see that project is cool, design is brilliant. So, How is it working? Does it make a sense to invest money in it?
Well it looks good so far, but it is your call after all, and your money. Sometimes you need a bit of luck as well. :)

Freezer09 said:
I see that project is cool, design is brilliant. So, How is it working? Does it make a sense to invest money in it?
i think you can give it a try with $10, they are not offering unrealistic rate maybe you will get some profit here.

wasi90lk said:
that's the latest news, does that mean vaultinvestment has $8,246,712 reserved balance?

as you could read that's the profit amount. As for the reserve fund, we surely have it, though the amount stored there is different. Can't tell you the details. It's the financial information that can't be disclosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.