Truepanel-www.truepanel.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a survey site where you express your opinion about their products and they have a point based system by which you redeem those points for cash and rewards.
Truepanel is little different than other survey sites, here you have to complete surveys which are conducted online through video, questions are asked.you have to answer those videos through you recorded videos.

muddasar70 said:
Here is a survey site where you express your opinion about their products and they have a point based system by which you redeem those points for cash and rewards.
Truepanel is little different than other survey sites, here you have to complete surveys which are conducted online through video, questions are asked.you have to answer those videos through you recorded videos.
this program is not available in my country I have try them but I could not get succees just to signup but hopefully I do believe that soon I will be able to get another good survey site that accept my country as am not from u.s

just visit the site and seems the point can't convert into cash. member earned points can convert into following rewards only, amazon gift cards, iTunes cards, starbucks cards, or donate to a charity.

just visit the site and seems the point can't convert into cash. member earned points can convert into following rewards only, amazon gift cards, iTunes cards, starbucks cards, or donate to a charity.
They also pay cash along with rewards.Just visit true panel and click "how it work" section and you will see in the first paragraph, they mentioned it there.

rexway said:
this program is not available in my country I have try them but I could not get succees just to signup but hopefully I do believe that soon I will be able to get another good survey site that accept my country as am not from u.s
same case with me....do u know of sites that allow other countries..?

Do take note that Truepanel has changed its logo, its website and its name already

It is now called 24tru -- https://www.24tru.com/

But I don't think it is a survey website now. I am not sure of it because I don't really understand what their website does.

Status
Not open for further replies.