treasuretrooper www.treasuretrooper.com

Instant payout by paypal is $20 or more or you can be paid by check when you have $20 or more in your account, 8 daily surveys available for you to take everyday. I have been paid by this site 8 times since 2008 and will be paid for a 9th time in October 2013. I have 25 first level referrals at that site but only 1 is active. I suggest that if you sign up under me at this website that you do the daily surveys and cash calls to make money, cash calls are high paying and pay $2, some pay $3 or $4, some pay less than $1. Here is my payout history with treasure trooper.
Date Your Earnings Referral Earnings TOTAL
Current Due
(Made Payout) $31.60 $5.49 $37.09
2013-06-25 $18.35 $1.17 $19.52
2013-04-15 $24.50 $0.00 $24.50
2012-04-02 $34.25 $0.00 $34.25
2010-06-15 $32.64 $6.43 $39.07
2009-06-15 $20.95 $2.23 $23.18
2008-12-15 $23.25 $1.05 $24.30
2008-04-15 $27.50 $4.55 $32.05
2008-03-13 $23.25 $0.10 $23.35
Total Amount Paid to Date - $220.22
An active referral has made $5 or more.
At the bronze level you don't get survey commissions only for silver, gold and diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decub

I was thinking treasure trooper is mainly for US citizens because when I registered with them, I wasn't getting much surveys, after trying for a long time with errors each time I want to start the survey, I decided to back off.

@Decub, GPT websites are not places for Asian people because most advertisers seek the American, British, Canadian and Australian. Someone in my country has good earnings like @paidtoclickfan since they buy premium US proxies to cheat it.

Yes this is a common thing i have noticed in all GPT they want visitors from USA , Uk and other countries like this which us really bad For Asians

adil007

jackcm said:
@Decub, GPT websites are not places for Asian people because most advertisers seek the American, British, Canadian and Australian. Someone in my country has good earnings like @paidtoclickfan since they buy premium US proxies to cheat it.
Yes I totally agree with you, survey companies mostly target these european countries not the asian countries so it's better to stay away from paid to survey sites, I also now do the same.

I am registered on thT site but just like most forumis siad here its useless to be on a survey site since they only pay and allow people usa or europe and there is nothing in it for asians

I am from Kenya, I have an a account with treasure trooper but most surveys are not applicable for my country. But I do enjoy the site a lot. I visit it ones in a while and find sm tasks I can do. I now have 8$ with them now. So it might not make me much money but it is a lot of fun

with there new rules they are only paying to verified paypal account so now its very hard for people who doesn't have verified paypal account unfornately I dont have one too since paypal is ban in my country I do have an pp account though but its not verified now I have asked them to send me check they haven't replied though I will update you all if I get any reply for them..

i joined this site right now from the link provided by you.After verification and login no surveys were available for my country, i clicked cash tasks it says currently no tasks are available for your country, i clicked cash offers but these were available each offer for 0.5$ but when i clicked the offer it returns "http://ww90.wateraerobis.com/" and a search bar, that's it. Have anyone facing the same problem, please share.

this a real payment proof from online business programs? you know in current time, have a lot scam or small paying program, so I want you tell me more. thanks

I did join this site and couldn't earn much money. They only available in some countries. It is not available for my country i live. This can be seen by its job-offers are unavailable at all. If you are an American or Canada, you might be able to join and earn good money from the site.