Trading Software.

Trading software to assist the currency broker with forex trading investigation and the execution of exchanges. Currency trading software gives charts and request taking strategies, which are generally gratis when a trading account is opened with a forex broker. Similarly as with trading software utilized for trading different securities like stocks or fates, most platforms vary enormously in usefulness. It is difficult to figure out which software is best in light of the fact that the currency trading software from each retail forex broker is so unique. In that capacity, the appropriate response is extremely individual.

For me the platform with which I feel best to operate is metatrader 4 on mac and it presents the graphs and allows me to use all the indicators that I want, as well as the EA that there is to operate. But it is likely that for other operators is the forex ninja, or the metatrader 5 or any other application

Many broker uses the Metatrader 4 for example. The uniqueness of this platform for each broker has to do with the server connection and how fast deals can be made. MetaTrader 4 and 5 is the same. The connection is what sets them apart. That is why you must choose a Forex broker whose server is fast enough to make orders and ensure successful trades.

radex78

Many broker uses the Metatrader 4 for example. The uniqueness of this platform for each broker has to do with the server connection and how fast deals can be made. MetaTrader 4 and 5 is the same. The connection is what sets them apart. That is why you must choose a Forex broker whose server is fast enough to make orders and ensure successful trades.
MT4 is popular platform and trader also can using robot on these platfrom, or using custom indicator from third party, mt4 is good platform so far and many trader like using these platform because also already easy and user friendly, you can add certain indicator on the chart as help tool

Yes, Trading software is my concern, because it is the bridge between me and market, so if the software is not good enough, I can not trade well, like when I am trading with Just Forex, their trading software is not good, always requote and disconnected many times.

Different broker give or allow different trading platform or software. Where MT4 is the best to the traders. As a trader I select Forex4you the modern and best broker in Forex market place. Their MT4 trading platform I am basically using. It allows to complete all my orders in just time as it is much fluent and fat ever platform. Moreover it is free from all types of technical issues.

In trading accessories everything is accomplished by software. When there is problem with software you won’t be able to operate all tasks easily. So from a broker we desire such a trading friendly software with whom we will face no technical problems. Trade12 is much capable of delivering such an amazing trading platform which is free of dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage issue indeed.

For Buying and Selling Stocks – Ally Invest.
Best overall: TradingView, VantagePoint.
Best for buying stocks: Ally Invest, E-Trade, TD Ameritrade.
Best for price: TradingView.
Best for technical analysis: MetaStock.
Best for fundamental analysis: TradingView, MetaStock.

Be patient! Trade for 3 months on a demo account. If you can have success on a demo account then you can go and open a real account and start real trading.

Demo accounts really need to be able to be used properly, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more leverage in improving the trading skills that exist in real accounts with more leverage than before.

Foreign exchange trading is essentially the trading of the currency from two countries against each other. The pairs are predetermined by brokers, who may or may not offer a match for the currency pair that you want to trade. My broker DELETED provides me to trade with all major and minor currencies. Foreign exchange trading is not done through any centralized market, so all forex broker rates may not be exactly the same at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's why traders also have to be able to have good ability to analyze, so traders can be more maximal in seeing the opportunities and risks that exist in real accounts to be able to survive while on a real account.

Trading is an emotional hell. It's a psychological mind game that screws you over and over. It's not about making money, it's about survival. And when you finally become profitable and your still doing it and have survived.

the emotion that exists must be controlled properly, this is needed so that traders can be more maximal in surviving and able to make profits when they are on a real account .

Last edited by a moderator: