Trading plan

A better trading plan is better half of trading. Success of trading relies on a nice and well defined trading plan. But just think how many traders are capable of making good trading plan. Traders have mostly narrow thinking mind about Forex which actually hinders them to making a good plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.

Working without a good trading plan is just working like a blind without expecting good results. A good trader will always have a good trading plan to succeed. With the best trading platform Forex4you, I am successfully making my own trading plan, as here I get- daily trade news, latest political news and events, charts and quotes, Dow Jones news and reports, economic calendar, hottest currency news, market alert etc.

My best trading plan is to focus on trades which take advantage of market inefficiency which of course happens rare, as markets most of the times have efficient state. But it happens after news reaction, after session opening or close (like USDRUB), evening session etc. I always try to have proper reason for entering the trade in Hotforex because it's then easier to analyze my mistakes.

My best trading plan is to focus on trades which take advantage of market inefficiency which of course happens rare, as markets most of the times have efficient state. But it happens after news reaction, after session opening or close (like USDRUB), evening session etc. I always try to have proper reason for entering the trade in Hotforex because it's then easier to analyze my mistakes.
how long have you been trading with Hotforex? proper reason and reaction to news, those are the things i'm still trying to figure out even after almost 3 years of trading. quite tricky.

Actually without using practically that is really difficult to make sure a right broker, because there are lots of trading broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I am a scalper and my broker is very useful for scalping especially with the lowest trading spread. I can make a profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in, particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. I can assure that any trader can be very happy to trade with them.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly,

Very important, we will be very helpful to be able to run our trading activities well if we can choose the right broker that provides what we need well, and don't forget to pay attention to the regulations used by brokers.

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life you have to choose a credible trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. t

a good level of comfort must indeed be able to be obtained by traders, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in generating profits that are in line with expectations in forex.

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

the selection of brokers must be able to run well, this is done so that traders can get better and get more leverage in getting security and comfort when trading on a real account.

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly,

it is important for traders to be able to evaluate well, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more leverage in improving trading skills and can develop existing trading skills well.

If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. ADVERTISING DELETED