toluna-us.toluna.com

A legitimate paid survey company with a point system earning.
You will earn points for taking surveys which are convertible to cash/gifts.
3000 : 1$
Minimum payout equals to 20$.
You will get paid via check.
This site is opened to; US,Canada,UK,Germany
Average survey ranges from 1$-5$.
Signup Here:
us.toluna.com
Good luck :thumbsup:

Since my country isn't supported, I will just say what I think about this one. They should make some of more famous gift cards, one of their rewards. If not that, then make it available in other countries too.

Decub

Toluna is a very good survey site with good reputation. The good thing about them is that you don't have anything to do with paypal, just recieve your check but only restricted to US citizens.

I like this website but it's only for those countries. Toluna is like social website, not only pay members for doing surveys but also for voting, commenting. However, payout is quite high.

Now Toluna is paying cash with Paypal if you have 50000 points. Per survey you can get upto 30000 points. You can get chance to win real gifts in exchange of 100 - 300 points.

Decub

You can't get up to 30,000 points in a single survey in Toluna, unless what you mean is 3,000. The most I have seen in Toluna is 6,000.

betsybee

Super Moderator
barood4money said:
I am a member of Toluna since 2011. And I got a single survey of 30000 points. But I was disqualified from that survey.
Probably because you ignored their TOS and are not from an allowed country :(

Hmm...I have joined the SG Toluna, the local Toluna for my country. So far I am doing fine but the problem is that those very high paying ones (6000, 8000 points) surveys are very hard to do it successfully, only those smaller 2000, 3000 point survey I always succeed in completing them. But luckily for now I am like around 3000 points to my Paypal payment so I hope soon I can hit payout. Wish me luck !

I am from India and am a member of this site. But I am not getting surveys with more than 1000 points that means each survey I am getting is around $.33 only. They also takes lots of time to complete. So with little frustration I have quieted my self from attending these surveys. What should I do to get some higher surveys.

Decub

You must understand that Toluna is mainly for US citizens so you do not expect to get surveys as much as they do. That said, the need to always keep your profiles up to date and with accurate information is another key to accumulate earnings. The much I know about those points is that if you are consistently getting it, then you will definitely cash out one day.

somupriti said:
I am from India and am a member of this site. But I am not getting surveys with more than 1000 points that means each survey I am getting is around $.33 only. They also takes lots of time to complete. So with little frustration I have quieted my self from attending these surveys. What should I do to get some higher surveys.
That means you would need to do 20 surveys to hit their minimum payout of 20000 points for Paypal cashout, I don't think it is hard ? From my experience, those surveys that yield lower points are the ones that are easier to do and also do with success. Many of the higher paying surveys I always fail them, only succeed in those lower paying ones.

Hello,
I did join Toluna survey site and I was allowed to join it despite me being an Indian. I used a different link for Toluna survey site which is "https://in.toluna.com/‎". I did manage to get couple of survey offers, but, I couldn't complete them as the quota for those surveys were over. Is it a normal thing for people who regularly fill Toluna surveys to get "quota already filled for your group" messages?

iamtejas said:
Hello,
I did join Toluna survey site and I was allowed to join it despite me being an Indian. I used a different link for Toluna survey site which is "https://in.toluna.com/‎". I did manage to get couple of survey offers, but, I couldn't complete them as the quota for those surveys were over. Is it a normal thing for people who regularly fill Toluna surveys to get "quota already filled for your group" messages?
I am not sure about your issue for usually for me, I usually do not qualify for the surveys because it is very easy to be kicked out for Toluna surveys. But I did managed to succeed in a few surveys before. Have you successfully complete any surveys from Toluna before?

Toluna is a popular survey site that will pay you in point and you can convert the point to cash. If you like to gamble with your point, you can use it to apply for the toluna raffle which they will be drawing every month. I used to think that this toluna is for USA only because they pay with cheque.

Decub

Toluna doesn't pay with only cheque, I think cheque is reserved for US members only. Here, you can also get paid through PayPal and gift cards.

Toluna doesn't pay with only cheque, I think cheque is reserved for US members only. Here, you can also get paid through PayPal and gift cards.
You are right Decub they are now sending gift cards also and its a brand new virtual gift application which you can send to your friends and followers on facebook, But you cannot send gifties to anyone outside the country you resides according to the terms of toluna.