tips to get 10 $ daily??

Status
Not open for further replies.

radex78

actually trading the forex if you have big money, get $ 10 per day can be achieved, but this business has a high risk, because we can also lose money in the forex market, there is a chance that sometimes make losses due to price movements are very unpredictable

@radex78
i think the risky not be high too if we're good trader, but the matter for us, to find trading strategy which can give us more profit. but in my suggestion, we should have a lot of capital to start at forex.

radex78 said:
actually trading the forex if you have big money, get $ 10 per day can be achieved, but this business has a high risk, because we can also lose money in the forex market, there is a chance that sometimes make losses due to price movements are very unpredictable
very high risk its complicated i think
i see professionals loose their money on trading forex
and thats why i decided never use real money in forex until i learn it very good
forex is the most profitable way to make extra money online indeed its really need hard work and learn along time to involve on

@orarid yes a man have to take some risk to be a man that is why i say in business you take a risk to get and the same time you take a risk to lose and without a risk one cannot even do any thing and the people who people who risk nothing do things, have nothing are nothing so no matter what people must make money with forex trading all it take is nothing but experience that all

radex78

hayoomaa said:
very high risk its complicated i think
i see professionals loose their money on trading forex
and thats why i decided never use real money in forex until i learn it very good
forex is the most profitable way to make extra money online indeed its really need hard work and learn along time to involve on
I think it was a good decision, In myself have not been able to generate profits consistently, but I am just trying to find a fortune by trading forex, but I do not use money from the my own pockets because so far I often get a margin call in my trade, still learn and try, and I'm just looking for a free capital of the forums that give free bonus for post in my trading account

@radex78
i think you should invest more money again to not getting margin call. cause according my experience by investing little funds, i always getting margin call. and it just wasting my money i think.

radex78

flameblue59 said:
@radex78
i think you should invest more money again to not getting margin call. cause according my experience by investing little funds, i always getting margin call. and it just wasting my money i think.
right, if we have get a margin call will only waste our money, but for now I'm not ready to return to make a deposit by my own pocket, but may later i want to trade under the IB for get the rebate again

flameblue59 said:
@radex78
THEY ALSO don't put a stop loss when they trade or work ad hoc and not by a disciplined algorithm. I would stick 500 bucks in JSS-tripler and let it ride that wuld easily give me 10 bucks daily.. :song:

@radex78
i don't know how to do that like as you said, cause i just using my pocket to trading in forex. and i never getting profit by them. i just getting lost in my money. so i think it's still better i'm not trading at forex in this time. cause it just wasting my money i think. cause i don't have too much capital.

t2t

@forchrist.
Making ten dollar a day is possible but you will need to sacrifice some things, like denying yourself from other activities while you build your main source of income.
In my case, set up blogs, promote them and watch how easy it is to earn that daily.

radex78

so far I have not been able to make 10$ daily, and during this that give better payment is from ptp site, able to pay the internet bill, for other online businesses like as HYIP and PTC does not give satisfactory results, and the forex trade is still need to learn to be better and able to make a good profit

t2t

@Radex
You can make some decision to earn 10dollars even if you are going to achieve that in a day or two.
What you will need to do is a lot of typing! Concentrate on two to three forums and do some hard contributions. You can reach it.

I think generating 10$ a day would need making some posts to forums. Then finding some good HYIP, which has long term plans and which have been paying well. In the begining the hyip doesn't give much of return but using couponding you can increase your capital. And while posting and receiving low payments you could invest in some other long term hyip which would give you a bit more daily income. Doing this for sometime you should be able to receive 10$ a day. And when depositing to HYIPs, use RCB offers.

do you think you can earn just like that??? i thin not it is too hard to find HYIP site that legit and will paid you daily, and in PTP forum that paid for making payment proof, you only get 1 cents while the other also paid you about 0,5 cents do you think you still can reach it?

if you will be active on posting on paying forum I think you will be able to meet that amount in a day but not everyday as forums do not process payment on a daily basis, but when you target that amount it is reachable even if you will work on one forum only it will be easy for you to reach

My opinion how u can get max as 5$ earning a day with paid to post site is make sure u join all legit site and reach your minimum post a day and most site are have 2$ minimum post a day so if you join to a 5 legit site i am sure u can get 10$

t2t

Ladyoil
I assume you are still talking theory. But i agree with you that if you will be able to join 5 legit forums you will be able to reach that amount per day.

radex78

but sometimes I feel bored to make post in 5 PTP, that is too much due to my time online just limited, so I will not be able to make $ 10 daily., and use PTP forum as a source of additional income

Status
Not open for further replies.