The newcomers

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Start your day with trading in reliable broker, because if you are trading with a bad broker, your mindset will be mess. ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
In Forex there are some mandatory things we the traders always have to observe, if we want to ensure a successful trading life. The first thing, acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. for that reason we can choose a broker which at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities . it would be great to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

Forex is one of the toughest jobs to the newcomers. They cannot understand the market well early on and they even don’t know how to develop them from every sight. A supportive broker is very much needed for trading well ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.
Babypips school is more powerful than the others. I would recommend that to newcomers and a couple of youtube videos to learn how to setup some of the indicators and plot graphs.

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.