Terrian Investments - terrianinvestments.com

terrianinvadmin said:
No reason to be "scared".

By "bonus incentives", I mean for deposits. For example, currently all deposits over $20 receive a 5% bonus on top of that (so account is credited with $21, and the investor will receive 7% of $21 every week for 10 weeks - this is not an outright cash bonus in that it isn't paid immediately). This particular offer will expire July 31.

We are thinking of giving "tiered bonuses" in the near future. For example, a 5% bonus for deposits over $50, 10% for those over $100, 15% for those over $250, 20% for those over $500. This is just a potential example, the details will be on the site in the coming weeks.

Our minimum investment will return to $10 as of August 1. Currently it stands at $1.

Hope this helps explain further.

WAhhhhh it's agood new more bonus for more deposit,,,,
thank you Brian ... when to be start ?

:thumbsup:

The new bonus schedule will likely start as of August 1, 2009. However, the details of the actual numbers have not been worked out yet. An announcement will be made here and on all forums.

New Bonus Schedule

As of July 31, 2009, our current bonus of 5% for all deposits over $20 will expire, and the minimum deposit returns to $10. Thank you to all investors who made this campaign a success. We are online now for 2 months, and growing rapidly!

We are introducing a new “tiered system” for bonuses, which will apply to all deposits made from August 1, 2009 forward (this is a limited time offer, with tentative plans to expire on August 31, 2009):

For all deposits over $50, receive a 2% bonus on your investment.
For all deposits over $100, receive a 5% bonus.
For all deposits over $250, receive a 10% bonus.
For all deposits over $500, receive a 15% bonus.
And for all deposits over $1000, receive a 20% bonus.

In addition, we are increasing our maximum investment from $2500 to $5000. All of this information is also available on the website.

Let us know if there are any questions you have! You can reach us through our website: www.TerrianInvestments.com, or by e-mail at TerrianInv@gmail.com.

Regards,

Account Management Team
Terrian Investments

:beer:

We are introducing a new “tiered system” for bonuses, which will apply to all deposits made from August 1, 2009 forward (this is a limited time offer, with tentative plans to expire on August 31, 2009):

For all deposits over $50, receive a 2% bonus on your investment.
For all deposits over $100, receive a 5% bonus.
For all deposits over $250, receive a 10% bonus.
For all deposits over $500, receive a 15% bonus.
And for all deposits over $1000, receive a 20% bonus.

In addition, we are increasing our maximum investment from $2500 to $5000. All of this information is also available on the website.
Hmmm. I don't want to say bad things but it can be a red signal. Offering bonus for a hyip is not so attractive to me since most of them just change hands on payments. :evil:

Well i don't have an active investment on this site but i will keep an eye on this thread to see if my radar is giving me correct signal or not. :D

I understand your trepidation, darksorrow. Which is why we only plan on offering the bonuses for a month as a promotion. In the HYIP world, we're "damned if we do, and damned if we don't", since many programs offer high bonuses, promotional rates of return, high referral commissions, etc. Offering the bonuses is only temporary in our case. This helps build the program further and is an easy and inexpensive way of advertising ("word of mouth"). Please do as you say and "keep an eye" on this thread! We hope to count you among our investors in the coming months.

terrianinvadmin said:
"damned if we do, and damned if we don't"
I like the way you replied admin. I did not expect this after what i commented. I respect you for that. :)

And since it is a hyip you are running, it is better to be damned without offering since you are offering a long term investment plan. Because sites which offers get in the category of suspicious sites (not true for all hyip).

And about word of mouth, I also put more value on this. But not from all the members. Only a few i like. :)

Just my personal opinion. Good luck to you and hope the site stays long and the thread stays open for a long time also. :)

You may be right, darksorrow. But we didn't make the decision to offer bonuses lightly. If we end up on some investor's "blacklist" because of the bonuses, so be it. But in that case, once the bonus period is over, our continued presence would only be a sign of strength. Hopefully, those same investors will then take a "second look".

If we're right, we will grow rapidly. If not, we will still be here, but more of a background presence!

Thanks for the well-wishes! :beer:

Payments Completed!

All payments for the week ending August 2, 2009 were completed this morning. If you have not received your payment, please contact me at terrianinv@gmail.com with deposit information (batch number, amount, and date of deposit). Thank you and have a great weekend! :beer:

Need suggestions

Popularity of the program is increasing. Currently all payments are processed manually. As investments increase in number, this will become more and more taxing. :eek:

Although having no script has it's advantages for security, it has as a BIG disadvantage the inability to automate payments. A script would also allow investors to see the status of their accounts, 24/7/365, as well as allow compounding/re-investment options which all need to be both individually requested by e-mail and manually enacted at the present time. Automation would increase the efficiency of the program, but from our research, even the most secure script has potential "back doors" which allow for hacking.

Two questions:
1. Would investors see the purchase/institution of a licensed HYIP script as a good thing for a program such as ours? or is the attractiveness of an "offline recording system" too powerful to make the switch?

2. (This question is for those in the know...) Are there any scripts that stand out with regard to security and ease of use (i.e., for investors and for integrating with payment processors)? We don't want to sacrifice on these two issues.

With regard to security, we also plan to move to more secure hosting. Advise on this would be helpful as well.

So that answers don't bog up this forum, please respond directly to me via e-mail at TerrianInv@gmail.com. Thank you for your help. Have a great weekend!

Terry Brian
Admin
Terrian Investments :thumbsup:

sinip

Super Moderator
terrianinvadmin said:
Two questions:
1. Would investors see the purchase/institution of a licensed HYIP script as a good thing for a program such as ours? or is the attractiveness of an "offline recording system" too powerful to make the switch?

2. (This question is for those in the know...) Are there any scripts that stand out with regard to security and ease of use (i.e., for investors and for integrating with payment processors)? We don't want to sacrifice on these two issues.

With regard to security, we also plan to move to more secure hosting. Advise on this would be helpful as well.
Licensed script is always a plus, it shows seriousness of an admin. Also as far as I know, there are two major script providers, Neversay and Golcoders. Regarding hosting, doesn't matter how secure is hosting itself, if your script has bugs (SQL injection vulnerability for instance) it can always get hacked. Regarding hosts, I see many HYIPs use Godaddy and Hushosting, and I know that Godaddy is quite reputable company. Wouldn't know about prices for dedicated hosting, though...

Thank you for the help, Sinip. (As well as all the responses we received by e-mail - thank you, too!) Our plan is to change over to a licensed Goldcoder script in the coming weeks, as it seems to have all the features we would be looking for and the reputation to match.

As far as hosting, "security" per se isn't really the major issue - more ddos protection. This will be especially important once we change to a script, as it is my understanding that scripts are easier for a ddos attack to be successful against.

Of course, announcements will be made well in advance of any such significant changes to the website, both here and on the website itself. Changing to a new host and script may result in some brief downtime, but every attempt will be made to make the transition a smooth one. Of course, no deposits will be accepted via the new script until it has been adequately tested and functions to our satisfaction. Until that time, our current "offline" system will continue to be the mainstay.

Thank you, and have a great week!

Payments completed!

All payments for the week ending August 16, 2009 have been completed. Please check your e-currency accounts.

If you did not receive your payment, please send us an e-mail (terrianinv@gmail.com) with your deposit information (Date of deposit, Amount, Batch number, and e-currency account number) and we will work to resolve the issue.

Remember our current bonus offer:
Deposits over $50 receive an extra 2%.
Deposits over $100 receive an extra 5%.
Deposits over $250 receive an extra 10%.
Deposits over $500 receive an extra 15%.
And Deposits over $1000 receive an extra 20%.

The minimum investment is $10, and the maximum is $5000.

Remember to refer your friends by following the "Refer a friend" link on our website, or by clicking here. Make sure they include your e-currency account number in the memo field of their payment so you can be credited with the referral fee of 5%.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Questions, anyone?

Thank you to all our investors for your continued support. All payments are on schedule to be completed this week, as always, by Sunday.

Not much has been posted here this week, so I can only assume that all questions are being answered to your satisfaction, and that nobody has any deposit or payment issues. I want to maintain a presence here and let all know I have not gone anywhere!

Please do not hesitate to contact me at Terrianinv@gmail.com, or in this forum, with any questions or comments about the program.

To our continued success!

:beer:

Payments completed!

All payments for the week ending August 23, 2009 have been completed. Please check your e-currency accounts.

If you did not receive your payment, please send us an e-mail (terrianinv@gmail.com) with your deposit information (Date of deposit, Amount, Batch number, and e-currency account number) and we will work to resolve the issue.

Remember our current bonus offer (only 10 days left!):

Remember to refer your friends by following the "Refer a friend" link on our website, or by clicking here. Make sure they include your e-currency account number in the memo field of their payment so you can be credited with the referral fee of 5%.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Payments Completed!

All payments for the week ending August 30, 2009 have been completed. Please check your e-currency accounts.

If you did not receive your payment, please reply to this e-mail with your deposit information (Date of deposit, Amount, Batch number, and e-currency account number) and we will work to resolve the issue.

Remember our current bonus offer (which will end in 3 days!):

Remember, again - The bonus offer ends as of the end of the day, August 31!

Have a great weekend! :beer:

Update from Admin

Greetings to you all!

Our current bonus period (see prior postings for details) is ending as of the end of the day today! This was a promotional offer only, and from the start was meant to be finite. There will be no further bonus offers.

In other news, our program has reached our goal of 100 investors! The average deposit is around $750, with the range from $2 to around $2600. Though these are small numbers in HYIP terms, it is the perfect rate of growth for our type of program (we have purposely not extended our advertising). We hope all who have wanted to "get in" have done so by now.

Recognizing that we want to keep our investor base small at first, our program will be going PRIVATE as of September 13, 2009 at 10pm GMT (that's less than 2 weeks from now). All deposits received after that point will be promptly returned. As an incentive for the coming weeks, the referral commission will be raised to 10%. Please remember to tell your referrals to include your LR or PM account number in the memo field of their deposit.

Important: Our definition of "PRIVATE" differs from other programs. No deposits will be accepted after September 13, except from current members whose current investment has expired. This means that if you are a current investor as of September 13, you will only be allowed to reinvest once your current investment course is complete and principle has been returned. This means that our total number of investments will never be more than 100. Our program does not rely on investments to keep running, and we want to be able to continue to provide prompt payments (without the 48+ hour delays seen in some other programs). In order to do this, investment numbers need to be small.

Thank you to all who have made our bonus period a success! We hope to continue to see you reinvesting in the future!

Cheers! :beer: