Terrian Investments - terrianinvestments.com

jeFF

Super Moderator
Hi Friends.

Here is another program whose admin has decided to create a thread on our forum. Some program details:

payouts: 7% weekly for 10 weeks!
min deposit: $10
max deposit: $2,500
referral bonus: 5%
acceptable e-currencies: LR , PM

Terrian Investments HYIP is being monitored by Goldpoll, you can check their profile here - http://www.goldpoll.com/details/13342/

vbleble

I think this is ordinary. Plans are good, but I would like to ask is Yola a free tool that allows to host and make your own website free of charge? I havent seen a hyip website is made by this.

vbleble said:
I think this is ordinary. Plans are good, but I would like to ask is Yola a free tool that allows to host and make your own website free of charge? I havent seen a hyip website is made by this.
I am admin of this program.

Yes, Yola is a free tool for hosting and website design. We have no script, and all records are offline, so hacking is highly unlikely. When we expand and gain interest in our program (and therefore ddos attacks become more likely), we will move to more "significant" hosting options. For now, we are small enough to easily start over so ddos serves no purpose other than to waste our time. Investors will continue to be paid whether the website works or not. And we do not rely on new investments to pay old ones (Ponzi). As far as design of the website, we saw no reason to spend money on this when we were willing and able to do it ourselves. My e-mail is: terrianinv@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

bdsurf

I liked the plan. But I think as it is new, the minimum investment should be $1. If you lower the minimum investment, I will invest $2.

Seems very low? I will increase it if you can sustain your site for 200 days.

The Admin is an HYIP player too.
Here are some of the HYIPs I have researched and "invested" in:
GoldNuggetInvest
GlobalTrader-Group
Genius Funds
Affordable Affiliates (This is not an HYIP, but rather an affiliate site.)

So, I think he knows that HYIP will go down in a day. I've to think about this to invest..

wasi90lk

terrianinvadmin said:
I am admin of this program.

Yes, Yola is a free tool for hosting and website design. We have no script, and all records are offline, so hacking is highly unlikely. When we expand and gain interest in our program (and therefore ddos attacks become more likely), we will move to more "significant" hosting options. For now, we are small enough to easily start over so ddos serves no purpose other than to waste our time. Investors will continue to be paid whether the website works or not. And we do not rely on new investments to pay old ones (Ponzi). As far as design of the website, we saw no reason to spend money on this when we were willing and able to do it ourselves. My e-mail is: terrianinv@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
what if you make loss in the business, will you give some sort of refund to members?

Wow. To respond in order:

bdsurf - Sorry, if I open it to that low, I would just need too many investors to have enough to warrant the work involved. I think $10 is a reasonable minimum and is within most people's budget.

luke1 - I wouldn't consider myself an HYIP "player". I have been fooling around with HYIPs for a little over a year now - I lost some money, and have gained it back. It is purely entertainment for me, and has nothing to do with my program. Yes, HYIPs can go down "in a day" as you said, but mine won't go down that fast. Which brings me to....

wasi90lk - As I state on the site, there is a full refund policy (see bottom of the home page). Not only can you request this at any time, but if for some reason I lose money and can't make up for it with my own funds (an unlikely event), principle minus any profits already received will be returned. It isn't a normal "refund policy", in that you wouldn't be in profit in this unlikely case. But I have seen enough of the HYIP world to know this is better than most refund policies (or lack thereof).

Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail with any other questions. Thanks!

Another brief comment and I'm done. Bear in mind that I did not start this program to become the "next big thing in HYIPs". I don't plan on being a Panamoney, Lakewood trade, Stoic (though we see how that ended), or any of the others with a large advertising budget. You will not see a lot of advertising from my program. You will not see me on a lot of monitors. This doesn't depend on new investors - I will continue to make money on my own whether investors join me or not. (I would make more WITH other investors, which is of course why I do this.)

I've put the minimum at $10 to allow people to test me out. And the max is $2500 because I don't want to take on more than that at this point. If enough people join, I will increase the max. If few join, then I haven't hurt myself or anybody else, so be it.

Good luck with all your investments!

vbleble

First of all, I would like to comment on the refund policy. It sounds so promising and so safe to invest in your site. But there are/were also many sites claim to be risk-free as they offer a refund policy if the programs cannot run anymore. But as we can see, many sites just went down like the other scam sites. They didnt keep the promise. So you guareantee you will refund if the program goes wrong, I think investors cant completely believe in your words. You and we all know that, you wont lose anything if you dont keep your promise.

Second, for the min investment. I also think that is too high. It's just too high for a site that without any script plus hosting without any costs. It cant makes investors feel comfortable to invest here. And also, I would like to ask, you said you are investing our money in your personal profolio. Is that means other hyips? If not what are the investments you are doing?

Btw I already saw 2 bad votes on GP. I'm not saying this one is already scam since I cannot verify if the votes are real.

Thank you for your candid comments. First off, to correct you, we have one vote on GP and it is positive - copy and paste this link http://www.goldpoll.com/details/13342/

Second, as stated clearly on our site, we do not invest your money in HYIPs. That is purely for our entertainment. If it makes people more comfortable, we are willing to remove that page from the website.

Third, we understand the lack of trust. As with any venture, we can only present the "product". The consumer needs to make the decision. I can't speak for the others in our group, but I'm not sure I understand the difference between a minimum of $10 and $1 or $2. Stoic had a $20 minimum, ddos protection, licensed script, expensive hosting and still ran away with a LOT of money. And in my admittedly brief experience with HYIPs, the ones with minimums below $10 ALWAYS seem to fail or scam very quickly. Coincidence, maybe. But in any case, we're sticking with the $10 minimum.

As always, suggestions are welcome. I will post here as things develop and change. But please, like any investment, if you are not comfortable with our decisions, don't invest with us. We would rather have 5 happy investors than 50 unhappy ones.

vbleble

I am quite satisfied with your answer for the second question. But for the first one, I have to clarify that I have actually seen 2 bad votes and right now throug your link I see a new bad vote again. But the previous 2 are gone. So i think maybe jeff is clearing those votes because of they are faked.
For the other one, I have to say mine are just suggestions only, you are the admin, you have the pwer over your site. But what I'm also expessing my opinions as a investor and others who share the same point of view. You said stoic had gone scam even it had a well developed system and high min deposit. But have you also considered that stoic was a program which had last for months already. Plus, stoic is just a very particular case. Why dont you also consider Genius Funds, verifield, panamoney, Nanocorp? In my opinions, the skills of the admin is much more important than the deposit. In my opinions, the min deposit is in fact has very little relationship between the stablilty of a program coz the program should be using the investments to invest rather than paying to the investors,so if the admin is good at trading, then he should not be worrying about the investment of his programs. The cause of phenomenon you obeserved I believe is that the scammers want to attract people to invest(especially newbies), so they use this kind of tricks to lure peoples to invest.

Bad votes need to be substantiated before anybody should believe them. To write "scammmmmmmm" without any proof I think even the most newbie investor realizes this is easy to do. Votes are easy to fake (positive and negative). And it is amazing how many threats one gets from crooks trying to blackmail you into paying them to STOP bad voting. We have not and will not pay people for the sole purpose of getting good votes, or to not give us bad votes.

To clarify further, I wasn't comparing our program to Stoic. Stoic had a great run and made a lot of people money before they disappeared. My point was only that the minimum deposit and the amount of money one spends on developing a program doesn't translate to it not being a scam. As you said yourself, "the min deposit is in fact has very little relationship between the stablilty of a program". Exactly! That goes for the high and low minimum deposit.

I see your point, though. We'll see how the $10 minimum goes. We're open to change, eventually. Perhaps a promotion in the future with a lower limit.

well admin your explanation is quit satisfactory if I consider your point in min. deposit. I also want to know how much experience you have in trading.Because it is key point either to get loss or profit.

Experience with trading is hard to quantify. If I tell you I've been trading for 10 years, does that mean day-trading? dabbling in stocks (like most people who "trade")? Forex trading? Futures?

The truth is, I've done a little of everything. If you looked at my "resume", I have never been a "professional" trader, and trading has never been my only source of income. That being said, I have been involved in the stock market for about 10 years and forex for about 5. I can only speak to my earnings, which over the last several years have been consistently good.

Most traders will tell you they use a combination of fundamental and technical analysis for their trading. Until about a year ago, that was true for me too. However, with the economy so unpredictable, fundamentals have become extremely hard to interpret. Technical analysis, with pattern recognition, used both short-term and long-term, has served me better in the past year.

I can submit no proof of this online, of course. I am not willing to post my personal financials, and even if I was, from your standpoint anything posted online can be easily faked. So, I would suggest that if you have doubts, watch the program's progress for a few weeks. See investors getting paid on the monitors, and ask questions.

Hope this helps. Please e-mail me if you have any further questions, either through my site's contact form, or directly at terrianinv@gmail.com.

another new program, the admin is quite responsive the plans are also quite ok and is being monitored by goldpoll good, i may try a hand in it, lets see what happens

More News from Admin

In response to requests and suggestions from investors, from now until July 31, 2009, the minimum deposit is $1. After July 31, the minimum will again be $10. This will allow potential investors to test us with minimal risk.

In addition, a bonus of 5% will be added to all deposits over $20. The bonus offer will also expire after July 31.

Have a wonderful weekend!
:beer:

so nice plan from this hyip ( 7% weekly for 10 weeks!) intersting to join
it work for long time and on state on goldpoll still paid
thanck you for this great hyip jef.