Tagvillage Syndicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to announce the Tagvillage goldentalk Syndicate.

I would like it also to be in the Name of one of our Mods like Jambutty if that is possible because I already have three acocunts and it would be good if Jim could accept to do this. I will do all the trading and buying and selling and Jim can just pay the members once a month after 2 months of getting ahead. I can incubate shares from any pp or ap account also can the members so that way we save on fees. I don't get to take anyone's money it can be uploaded straight to the TAG account by each member joining the syndicate.

1. Each share would be 10 bucks plus fees to ap or pp.

2. Minimum entry is one share.

3. All members agree that we need 2 months to build inventory before hatching out.

4. Deadline would be first week in June.

5. Everyone will have the login access to login and check the trades.

5. Anyone want in please post here your username and how many shares.

I hope Jambutty agrees so that we can start this. I just want to also say I am having good success and have really fine tuned my way for looking for great keywords and niches so this could generate a humongous long term income through advertising revenue. A steady long term income is what we all need. :love:

t2t

Let me be the first to reply here.
For now i will go with just one share.
And since there is still ample time before it kicks off i might have more fund to take up more shares.
Though now...
Username: t2t
nos of share(s): 1

Forumtech

And i wouldnt like to be counted out either. I go in for 1 share and i want to know if we can deposit with lr. Username: forumtech.

t2t

@forumtech
until amazinggrace replys, i think you can exchange your liberty reserve to alertpay with one of the trusted exchangers out there. Or via member to member exchange, many would be ready to exchange their alertpay for liberty reserve with the ratio of 1:1

Forumtech

Am avoiding exchange fee or so ever. Beside, since she is the one to pay with her ap, i could easily sent her lr and she pay with ap to the syndicate. I don't have fund to spend in an exchange site though, so i would like to pay the fee with lr.

Thank you for the swift replies. I will await for one of the Mods to come and see if they would arbitrate and open the account so they cna handle the money otherwise we need to find one really trustworthy member here who would be willing to use theur PP or AP account to open it. We can then take a vote if Jim does not come to our aid yes?

Forumtech

@ I think you can still PM Jambuty about or you can handle the funds as well, since you are the person running the account. All you need a Mod is for support of the syndicate running. I need to know what next now that am active online.

t2t

@forumtech.
Exchanging your liberty reserve to alertpay with members will not cost you any fee.
It will be done in a one to one ratio, that means if you give one 10 liberty reserve dollars you are still going to receive 10 alertpay dollars.
So far there are three people with one shares each, how many shares do we need to start?

please give more details, do i need to signup at tagvillage or i will just be a passive investor, please tell me and i will be in with 3 shares......

Forumtech

hassanpk said:
please give more details, do i need to signup at tagvillage or i will just be a passive investor, please tell me and i will be in with 3 shares......[/QUOTE
Actually, you don't need to open account with tagvillage in order to participate in the syndicate, except your personal account there. We are only waiting for Mods or Amaze's reply here, to see how things are taking off.

Hello My Friends o.k looks like things are moving nicely here. I will give it until Saturday to see who else wants in and we will pick one member to open the account and then I will give further instructions. We want to try and open it before the beginning of June if possible. I will allocate at least 1-2 shares for the Syndicate.

@amazinggrace; you can handle the syndicate yourself, you are old enough member here ....lol....

and please give some details about the estimated profits per share, i may buy more shares, if it works, and im confident of your success....

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
amazinggrace said:
I would like to announce the Tagvillage goldentalk Syndicate.

I would like it also to be in the Name of one of our Mods like Jambutty if that is possible because I already have three acocunts and it would be good if Jim could accept to do this. I will do all the trading and buying and selling and Jim can just pay the members once a month after 2 months of getting ahead. I can incubate shares from any pp or ap account also can the members so that way we save on fees. I don't get to take anyone's money it can be uploaded straight to the TAG account by each member joining the syndicate.

1. Each share would be 10 bucks plus fees to ap or pp.

2. Minimum entry is one share.

3. All members agree that we need 2 months to build inventory before hatching out.

4. Deadline would be first week in June.

5. Everyone will have the login access to login and check the trades.

5. Anyone want in please post here your username and how many shares.

I hope Jambutty agrees so that we can start this. I just want to also say I am having good success and have really fine tuned my way for looking for great keywords and niches so this could generate a humongous long term income through advertising revenue. A steady long term income is what we all need. :love:
Sorry but I have enough on my hands with GTSGT and my personal portfolio. Oh! Yes! Family life comes into the equation too.

In any case you need someone much younger and in better health than me.

Can I point out something? It isn’t a good idea if all members can access the programme. If something goes horrible wrong, who do you blame?

What you need is just one person and a back-up. The organiser can then post screen grabs of information.

Forumtech

amazinggrace said:
Hello My Friends o.k looks like things are moving nicely here. I will give it until Saturday to see who else wants in and we will pick one member to open the account and then I will give further instructions. We want to try and open it before the beginning of June if possible. I will allocate at least 1-2 shares for the Syndicate.
I think we don't need every one's access to the account. Just like the gtsgt syndicate.

yup i agree, there's no need for account access, i think we have been around in goldentalk for 2-3 years, so thats quite good for us to trust each other and do business....im confident of this syndicate..!

jambutty said:
Sorry but I have enough on my hands with GTSGT and my personal portfolio. Oh! Yes! Family life comes into the equation too.

In any case you need someone much younger and in better health than me.

Can I point out something? It isn’t a good idea if all members can access the programme. If something goes horrible wrong, who do you blame?

What you need is just one person and a back-up. The organiser can then post screen grabs of information.
Thanks for coming to our Thread Jim, much appreciated I realy want to put one share in for you anyway as I think you deserve a free share for all that you have done for us over the years so please I hope you can accept my little token of good luck for you or if you don't want a personal one I cna do a share for the GT Syndicate, it is up to you.
I understand what you mean Jim about the Belly up thing we will run it as per your advice. :love:

t2t

Amazinggrace as Mod.Jambutty suggested, only one person should have access to the account and probably post screen shot once in a week.
And thanks Jim. we were hoping one mod to drop by and give us a go ahead order.

@ amazinggrace. @ Jim is right, the general access to account is risky can you manage this stuff by yourself since @ jim is busy?. Apart from the trust in you. I know that you understand the idea and concept about Tagvillage than any one in here. Let be real, who do you want to be the manager of the account apart from @ jim ?. And prospective investors can vote in their opinion as a team. Personally. I will (vote)give it to you @ amazinggrace just manage and trade the account but share the update here on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.