Surveys for asian countries

Survey sites won't make you rich but it can add few cents. I joined 20 survey sites but not getting surveys. Surveys are good for western countries because they get everyday.

you can try to join in ipanelonline survey, because the site is applicable to all countries, and prizes offered for each survey that we completed quite high, have a lot of members from various countries joined this site, for receiving the payment, we can use a visa , mastercard, paypal, check, wiretransfer, GoogleCheckout and Alipay

Honestly its just so frustrating at times to see so many amazing sites having great methods of earning yet most of them not available for our or some countries thats the biggest pain. Its kind of unfair to other countries that they are never given much importance as afterall online work is online work what difference the country would make?

the survey taking sites are usually not trustworthy, particularly in payment processing and cash out methods. the set the account requirements with their need and will make you work as take surveys and then still they will not pay you enough.

Yuill said:
Honestly its just so frustrating at times to see so many amazing sites having great methods of earning yet most of them not available for our or some countries thats the biggest pain. Its kind of unfair to other countries that they are never given much importance as afterall online work is online work what difference the country would make?
It is frustrating to know if someone blindly joins a survey website without doing homework 1st on whether does the website supports international members or just targeted at some specific countries. I mean, if you really do your homework well, you can actually find good survey websites that are specifically targeted at your own country...

You can always check SurveyPolice -- http://www.surveypolice.com/

i some how hear that there is no website in asian countries which belong to paid surveys any time i signup for the web site i got error not available in your area, anyhow i am going to join ipoll.com as i heard that it is a good site for paid surveys but i am not confirm are they paid or not

after searching I finally found a site survey is pretty good, because each of us can complete the survey, then automatically we will get a payment of $ 1.00 which will be entered automatically into our paypal, maybe you can try the site pollbuzzer, eligible to receive payment is paypal must be verified

after searching I finally found a site survey is pretty good, because each of us can complete the survey, then automatically we will get a payment of $ 1.00 which will be entered automatically into our paypal, maybe you can try the site pollbuzzer, eligible to receive payment is paypal must be verified
Is this really work and not scam??
anyone here have make money with this pollbuzzer??

I am from Asia. Look at this picture