Surveys for asian countries

Generally speaking survey websites is hard to earn since majority of the time, you are being screened out. Or does this happen to me frequently, because I always get screened out most of the time, wasting my time doing the survey for long period of time. Anyway, I have joined SG Ipanelonline, SG Toluna and GlobalTestMarket. Hope to earn some good money from these survey websites :)

Decub

@christmas, but even at that, some still get some reasonable surveys from survey sites. One of the keys to getting approved in survey sites lies a lot in your profile. Ensure your profiles are filled without skipping any and in details too, you never can tell, that which you didn't add might be the quality needed for the survey.

adil007

I kind of agree with Decub if everything is correct in your profile then I am sure you might not even get any surveys like me, I have not even got 1 survey from Global test market so now I am also thinking to do some changing which might get me some surveys.
However I still think earning from surveys cannot be relied upon as suitable income.

Decub said:
@christmas, but even at that, some still get some reasonable surveys from survey sites. One of the keys to getting approved in survey sites lies a lot in your profile. Ensure your profiles are filled without skipping any and in details too, you never can tell, that which you didn't add might be the quality needed for the survey.
Yes indeed, I did get some good reasonable surveys from SG Toluna and I am near cashout already, though many of the very high paying ones (6000, 8000 points), I failed to complete them. I also frequently fail the surveys provided by GlobalTestMarket too, very hard to earn from this survey website for me.

adil007 said:
I kind of agree with Decub if everything is correct in your profile then I am sure you might not even get any surveys like me, I have not even got 1 survey from Global test market so now I am also thinking to do some changing which might get me some surveys.
However I still think earning from surveys cannot be relied upon as suitable income.
This is bad to know that you didn't even get 1 from GlobalTestMarket. To date I think they have provided me like 50 surveys but I only managed to complete like 3-4 surveys only. And yes, earning from surveys is too slow and too little, cannot be relied to get good stable income.

Hey dude did you get paid through this site also post the details about this Asian survey site as i belong to Pakistan as well and i am looking for a survey site which pays good amount to Pak members

salmanrashid said:
I didn't find any good website that offer paid surveys to asian countries. There is a website www.cashle.com who provide paid surveys and offers. Moreover they pay through liberty reserve. You may like it.
just joined cashle.com. the problem asian countries is having with few survey companies the same we African countries are having. let me check it out and i will get back to you :beer:

privilegegrey said:
are these paid surveys for real? i've been receiving a lot of emails regarding paid surveys, but i didn't take it seriously because i thought it was a scam.
there are some legit ones but most pay very little and are demographic specific

adil007

Well I have lost my hope for earning by completing surveys since I have not yet received a single survey from even Global test market so I even want to now think of cutting this form of earning online from my list of earning ways online.
I think it is better to go for other ways to make money rather than completing surveys.

I know few sites survey sites which sends ya survey everyday but there cashout point is way high like 25 dollars or more and again they only pay thru paypal which is a big turn off for me plus thr surveys are long too like 30 to 40 mins if anyone knows about survey site which cashout point is low and pays thur pm wmz please sharw them
here

Decub

@shadowcreeper, you hardly would find a survey site that would pay you though any other payment processor than Paypal. Most other times, they pay through check. This is because most of these survey sites channel their target of panelists to US citizens which would hardly make it accept payments from payment processors other than Paypal.

I tried many survey sites, but all of them are not providing survey for Indians. Getting some error, Sorry, this survey is not available for your country...

I am not sure about this fact that there are no survey for Indian users. I have tried so sites like Toluna, ACP, GTM and they are Indian consumer oriented too. May it is true that they are not as much conversant like US or UK consumers but can be trusted.

search it on google or your favourite search engine and you will get to know all paid survey sites for asian, european and middle east countries.
If you are interested in asian paid surveys then most of them are for countries like China and india etc.

muddasar70 said:
search it on google or your favourite search engine and you will get to know all paid survey sites for asian, european and middle east countries.
If you are interested in asian paid surveys then most of them are for countries like China and india etc.
Well I think Google search for those information would be too troublesome. Here I would like to share a website whereby you can choose your country and see what are the popular survey websites in your country.

http://www.surveypolice.com/countries

And also, "asian paid surveys then most of them are for countries like China and india etc." -- This is not true as many Asia countries also have their own local versions of the popular international survey websites too

has been tried to search via google and found that mysurvey.com accept asia pacific member. which mean, they are provide survey task to asian member. however, I am not join this site and don't know they provide constant survey task or just rarely.

kasual said:
has been tried to search via google and found that mysurvey.com accept asia pacific member. which mean, they are provide survey task to asian member. however, I am not join this site and don't know they provide constant survey task or just rarely.
Yes, MySurvey has their own local versions in Asian countries too. As for surveys they are giving, well it really depends. Sometimes they don't give any after a long time, sometimes they give a lot. It really depends on the demographics I believe. Last time I used to get a lot but nowadays I hardly...

I will suggest you globaltestmarket as a good survey panel that cover for asian. It is one of legitimate and trusted for international survey panel. Hope you like it.