Surveys for asian countries

Still now i not have any paid survey web site. If you have then please share with me.

FAKE SIGNATURE REMOVED !!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many paid survey sites for Asian countries. But the important thing is that you have to select the genuine ones out of the hundreads. It is just like picking up the niddle from the bush. But you can get some legitimate ones by making some quick search and review about those sites.

If you are talking about survey websites for Asian countries, I would recommend iPanelOnline -- http://www.ipanelonline.com/ -- They cater to some of the Asian countries. Do check if your country is supported by them. You could be well on the road to earn some bucks from this survey website.

rivha

christmas_ said:
If you are talking about survey websites for Asian countries, I would recommend iPanelOnline -- http://www.ipanelonline.com/ -- They cater to some of the Asian countries. Do check if your country is supported by them. You could be well on the road to earn some bucks from this survey website.
Im member of this site and that's true this site giving a good amount of survey even for Indonesia citizen but the question are this site still paid member? remember last issue this site was turn to scam and no paid the member..

Ipanelonline.com is a good survey site. But I hear now, it already turn to be a scam. I ever try to sign up. But it always say that I am fill in wrong captcha.
So I think this already don't give any new member chance to earn at there. And maybe really to be a scam.
Also I hear from some blogger that already be member at there get banned without any reason.

Joycezhu said:
Ipanelonline.com is a good survey site. But I hear now, it already turn to be a scam. I ever try to sign up. But it always say that I am fill in wrong captcha.
So I think this already don't give any new member chance to earn at there. And maybe really to be a scam.
Also I hear from some blogger that already be member at there get banned without any reason.
Are you sure that Ipanelonline.com has gone scam. I dont think so. Till yesterday I was attempting some survey from this site. Although the surveys are not of huge amount but they are not worthless also. I will check it about the status of Ipanelonline.

riddick09

@Joycezhu
Eek? :eek: You are not a member here or panelist but you are stating they are scam. :rock: I'm a member here and got paid twice and the last one was March 28. Better to do research or ask the members not only the unreliable source as you may lead to false information.

Sorry, I means a part of ipanelonline at indonesia. Id.ipanelonline.com . Because a lot of blogger from indonesia already share their experience being a member at there. They ever paid them. But now not going to pay anymore.
Some of them get banned with out reason.

adil007

I had a very bad experience with survey sites as well I joined a lot took some surveys and after 2 or 3 surveys no more surveys came, I am still looking for a good survey site for asian countries as well.

Decub

The only way to ascertain the ones that are specifically for Asian countries is to go to any survey directory website like cashsurveys and run a search or navigate through their site. I'm sure you will find one.

I didnt see my country listed in the survey country list. I see only saudi arabia and united arabic emirate and some pacific countries. And besides i see they deal with paypal which is not accepted by me lol.

Well I'm not excited about surveys answering but in my experience, iPanelOnline is the good paying survey program that strongly supports most Asian country. I often received surveys from it but I earned not much points because of either no referrals or not being eligible to answer some particular surveys.

jackcm said:
Well I'm not excited about surveys answering but in my experience, iPanelOnline is the good paying survey program that strongly supports most Asian country. I often received surveys from it but I earned not much points because of either no referrals or not being eligible to answer some particular surveys.
so good that it accept all asian countries but since you didnt get much survies then i think i will be worse than you so honestly i dont have will to visit.

Well i am also keenly interested to earn through surveys but regret to say that most of sites are not providing survey's to Asian countries which is not good. We can not earn from them. I want to know that is there is any site available who is providing services to Asians also? If some one knows that then please share with us.

I think the survey offers are for countries that have a high percentage of rich population like : japan , china , united arabic emirates, qatar... Etc . But of course not my country.

adil007

Well I am thinking to join iPanelOnline as it is really accepting asian countries and on the other hand providing them with surveys as well, hope my this experience with survey site goes well. I would share my experience if I get any surveys and get paid as well. Thanks for sharing this site over here.

Well ipanel seems good enough. They said payout 1 - 2 days. And a veriety of payment processors. But the question is how many surveys per day? I mean how much money can we make per day approximately.

@adil007: I think you have to update some information about iPanelOnline so we also can plan to join that site. what is the minimum payout there and how many surveys they offer in a day? Please update.

adil007

I also have not yet registered @zef316 and while I was browsing the site I could not know what is the minimum pay out so I think it would be told to us once we register, I would register by tomorrow and let you know that, @kaice the number of surveys one gets depends on location and profile data of a user, no site states how much surveys they will give daily. Hope you understand what I mean.

surveys are not good to get paid my experience most are scams and the ones that pays their paymenst are very littel its not worth the time spent