Surveys for asian countries

There are just few survey sites that pay asian countries. Typically, they just pay merely few cents and nothing than more. Only the best survey sites are for residents of UK, USA, Canada, etc. The reason survey sites don't provide surveys for asian countries is that they really don't need to provide surveys for Asian countries.

i think surveys should not be limited to a particular country that is why most countries are not allowed to take part in some surveys,survey is a way of expressing your opinion about a product or offer,it just like a forum where you are allow to give your opinion on a post

solomonlaye said:
i think surveys should not be limited to a particular country that is why most countries are not allowed to take part in some surveys,survey is a way of expressing your opinion about a product or offer,it just like a forum where you are allow to give your opinion on a post
Actually, paid forums are not for any specific product. Paid forums discussions are mainly focused on internet marketing, investment, business, etc. But that is not the case with paid surveys. Paid surveys are not for every country and are offered by marketers who pay you to express your opinion. There are several products and services that are not offered in many asian countries. That is the reason that there are no paid surveys for asian countries.

I m from India and I use a site called Thepanelstation tps and I get paid on monthly basis, the site it great and u can make $10 per week only if you get survey email. Survey range from 500 points to 3000 points.

That is $1 to $6 per survey, the time and qualification varies but it's a great site.

cesperlight said:
very less survey sites for asians and most of them not paying money directly first they give points and they turn into a gift or shopping voucher which i don't prefer.

Yes I had also experienced the same thing, all these sites are not fulfilling their commitments, that's why they are losing faith from people. Most of them are only registering the number of clients but not catering any surveys.

They pay you guys trust me on that. Also you get to do surveys if your profile matches according to their clients demands.

Eg. If ur a businessmen and most of the survey are from the programming sections, then ur feedback will be useless.

Patience in the key to sucess.

I never really experienced getting paid for answering surveys. I am the type of person who would rather close the survey pop-up rather than take time to answer them. I know several people who earn enough by answering surveys. I don't think I am cut for the job.

Well the most annoying thing about the survey is that you answer 1 thing wrong, and u are screened out. All efforts of reading and answering is a total waste. Although I have been paid by these sites, I won't recommend them to all people.

riddick09

I did have two so far, but only pays me well in their survey. One is having few surveys which is pollbuzzer and the other one is not yet tried but I have seen payment which is Ipanelonline. Though, both of them pays via paypal only. Still, another good way to add some funds in our payment processor.

koragg245 said:
I gladly recommend www.cashle.com to everyone, not just my asian friends. There is a whole lot of things to do there, and liberty reserve payments, are processed the next day. I wish you lots of luck!
I hate that site, I has banned there just for logging in using some other IP (frndz pc)

I submitted a ticket and got this reply, "Banned for creating fake referral downline"
:mad:

onkar007 said:
I hate that site, I has banned there just for logging in using some other IP (frndz pc)

I submitted a ticket and got this reply, "Banned for creating fake referral downline"
Lol that's what I called busted. Every company have their own method to identify fraud. Well you might not, but as long as they think you did, it doesn't matter. Take Google as examples.

riddick09

onkar007 said:

This is my view. You and your friend got an account in that survey site. Your friend signed up under your referral. The case is that, you logged in, in your friend's computer therefore it detected that both of you used the same computer or same IP address. That's why you got banned.

Well actually I just logged into my account in a Cyber Cafe, I guess someone else might have registered using the same IP. SAD for me.

That's y I m not into PTC's anymore, it was the worst experience I have ever had.

rivha

koragg245 said:
I gladly recommend www.cashle.com to everyone, not just my asian friends. There is a whole lot of things to do there, and liberty reserve payments, are processed the next day. I wish you lots of luck!
I was try to register to this site because before i got information they can cashout for facebook point too haha..but sadly i can't register here because someone was register using my IP too :sick: actually i can go to another internet cafe for register but i worried when logged in on my workplace will got banned :angry: