Surveys for asian countries

always golden talk

Zubairismail said:
Any one knows about surveys and paid offers for international users particularly for asian countries?
Any one? And paying through libertyreserve?

im sorry friend :)
i think survey not good for get paid. just follow this forum,, golden talk is the best and other is down :)
hahahaha :D
:thumbsup:

Had some really bad experience with surveys.I joined many sites but all the surveys were just meant for paying first and then payment..too bad for asian users.

I also just like you and it's rather difficult to find a paid survey program with a means of payment for my liberty reserve I've been looking for and there is no result,maybe you could try to follow the panel survey but the survey does not deliver the goods in exchange for money but you will be sent the address

Zubairismail said:
Any one knows about surveys and paid offers for international users particularly for asian countries?
Any one? And paying through libertyreserve?
actually, its very hard to find asian survey sites as most of the survey sites uses geo targeted surveys which helps only tha members from USA, canada etc... but still there are some Asian sites which i think gives good survey option.. you can search in google for it..

if I only dared to use 1% of our capital, because I am not very experienced so I decided something like that.
I've used 10% of my capital that eventually reaches the margin call

i need it too, 'survey for asian country' i've search it before but i guest 99% is for EU, america,etc.
maybe there are some but it took too long to find them

please give us the link if anybody got it :)

Try searching "AIP online surveys", you will find that they cater to not only asian countries, but worldwide as well. I am already a member there but i haven't reached cashout yet. But i gotta warn you , their surveys are mostly long.

do reply as soon as you get your payment we really want to hear from you. looking for an online job but found most of them scams. hope this will work.

Yes i will update you when i get paid, i currently only have 195 points when the minimum payout is 2,500 points if i remember correctly. The payout is delivered to your house in the form of gift cheques.

actually their are some best survey programs who offer surveys for Asians , global test market and survey savvy are still sending surveys to my Email box , but i didn't complete them despite they are coming regularly . but the number of survey programs for Asians can be count in fingers , i mean only 2-3-4 or 5 are available for us .

you can follow AIPsurvey, ipanelonline GlobalTestMarket well as the three surveys can be followed for asia region
but if you want a survey that pay liberty reserve I do not think there because most of the survey program paying by check and paypal

salmanrashid said:
Well I have found this site on internet which provide paid surveys to Asian countries. The website is http://www.mysurveyasia.com/. Now I am working on this site. Let's see if they really pay or are just another scam.

I had checked over there, what kind of surveys they are providing. Actually I didn't invested in paid to survey so I want to know the details of this site and what are the options for payments.

unique01 said:
Hello, You can try to https://www.surveysavvy.com/. It is best for Asian and international people. I have received payment from them by check.
How many surveys did you complete to be able to get paid? I just signed up at surveysavvy, and it asks me to download this software? Did you download this one as well? I'm wary of installing anything in my pc.

salmanrashid said:
Well I have found this site on internet which provide paid surveys to Asian countries. The website is http://www.mysurveyasia.com/. Now I am working on this site. Let's see if they really pay or are just another scam.
so is that site working?i don't think so , i got many survey sites but they ask money for registration and they pay also at the start of website but after that they close and new users will lost money.

pkdoo7 said:
actually their are some best survey programs who offer surveys for Asians , global test market and survey savvy are still sending surveys to my Email box , but i didn't complete them despite they are coming regularly . but the number of survey programs for Asians can be count in fingers , i mean only 2-3-4 or 5 are available for us .
i didn't get any survey from those both two sites , i completed my profile but still no survey available, it's impossible for me to reach minimum payout.

very less survey sites for asians and most of them not paying money directly first they give points and they turn into a gift or shopping voucher which i don't prefer.