"SurveyHead" - "www.surveyhead.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a very good survey site:
The site give you 5$ signup bonus.
Fill out few profile surveys and earn 10-25 cents.
Other surveys don't take more than 15-20min per survey.
Unfortunately no Referrals system available.
They offers magazines subscriptions depending on your country residence and amazon gifts.
Signup:
www.surveyhead.com

I can't believe how some of the best survey sites underestimate the largest payment processors. They have Amazon, Visa and PayPal. It cannot be compared to the Payza, Liberty Reserve, and payment processors that are the future of online business.

koragg245 said:
I can't believe how some of the best survey sites underestimate the largest payment processors. They have Amazon, Visa and PayPal. It cannot be compared yeah manto the Payza, Liberty Reserve, and payment processors that are the future of online business.
yeah man i keep asking myself,and also most of them are restricted to a particular country where its originated from ?

Survey Head is a good get paid for completing survey site. They have good numbers of surveys and they also pay in time once you have accumulate enough points in your earning area. I have been paid twice from that site.

i stopped using it a long time ago. i find that the earnings is very slow and not worth doing. i get quite a bit of surveys but don't seem to qualify for them which is quite strange because i filled out my profile exactly and the surveys are supposed to come based on my profile matches, but apparently this isn't the case. for some reason, i have to fill in all the basic information again such as income, age, email, and stuff like that on a separate site.

The site is actually a great site for those who have privilege of receiving payments through paypal and have many earnings offers.

I registered with the site and completed some offers but could not receive payment because I don't have paypal account.How can I open paypal account in Nigeria?

Last edited by a moderator:

sinip

Super Moderator
dennis2 said:
I registered with the site and completed some offers but could not receive payment because I don't have paypal account.How can I open paypal account in Nigeria?
You can't. Legally. And if you try to mess up with PayPal you will only get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.