Success

Sincerely it said that we the newcomers don’t get to the acme before our success. Success start immediately one starts the starting of the wheel. To success in Forex , we must Endeavour to Practice well giving the demo account our best shot.

When a large portion of the economy is tied with any countries price of a certain thing then that is the commodity of the price which getting much value in the forex market. I have learned these commodities through my broker ADVERTISING DELETED. You can also try this broker to trade various commodities. The economic situation of a country can effect by forex trading. Also, the forex market is motivated by the economic situation of a country.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, and I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this flexible trading spreads my trading life become profitable by using my trading approach scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way.