Steadfinanceincome- http://steadfinanceincome.com

Forumtech

Am not the Admin
Link http://www.steadfinanceincome.com
Just searched here and did not find one, I just found this one now and it
is monitored by hyipsinfo but waiting statue. It offers 3 plans and Below is the state of the plans.
1: WEEKLY
Profit= 110%
End Term= 7 days a week
Profit returns with the interest.
1: Every 12 days =
Profit= 115%
End term 12 days
3:After 30 days
Profit 133%
End term 30 days.
Statue is Waiting and running just 0 day online.
The attractive part to me is the script that they uses. Licensed, encrypted and Customizable script with Ddos hosting. So am in to test it out.
My Test
You have successfully sent a payment from your account U7427470 (Laur):
Date: 2/27/2012 12:22 PM
Batch: 86463038
Sent To: U4166650 (Afterdaysinvest)
Amount: $10.00
Memo: For investment
What do you think guys?

Forumtech

I don't see your opinions to this one brothers. Hope i have not made the wrong choice. Anyway, i just got attracted by the term, which is a short and mid term. So, i succeed after 7 days.

Forumtech said:
I don't see your opinions to this one brothers. Hope i have not made the wrong choice. Anyway, i just got attracted by the term, which is a short and mid term. So, i succeed after 7 days.
I don't think you make a wrong decition on this one. That others are talking about this program does not mean that you wrong. It is hyip and it can be very hard to determine which decition is right or wrong. We just enter a program with the hope that they will pay us. You said you are already in that means you should know how more about this program with regard to payment and in turn inform us of your experience.

Maybe this is a good website, I don't know. Since they don't return your principal investment amount, so:
Weekly 110% for 7 days = 10% profit = 1.42% per day
Every 12 days 115% for 12 days = 15% profit = 1.25% per day
Monthly 133% for 30 days = 33% profit = 1.1% per day

Low profit. Maybe good website to try it out. Good luck to you, Forumtech !

Forumtech

@Cosmics,
well, since it pays after term end, am going to wait till the end term as i invested in the weekly which pays after 7 days.
@Christmas,
I really thought that this one will really pay for long because the interest is very reasonable.

Site looks simple...!

Max investment is fixed,so no Unlimited cr#p too...!:D

May be put in haste or they want to let their payment do the talking...!?:D

Wait n watch from me...!

Forumtech

As the Admin mentioned in the webpage, it was launched today 28/0/2012. So, as the monitor said a day online and my investment has already make a day. I believe maybe the waiting statu is because the monitor Admin has not gotten paid. But, for me i went in here to get the early bird benefit.

@Forumtech:Have you been paid??if the site was to be launched today then there would be of no use puting their programs on monitors before full launching.I just hope their status at monitors before i take any decisions.

It's unaccessable from here likewise.I just hope this one has not join the likes of it.lets just be hopeful that its some sort of maintenance been undergone at the HYIP site.

Forumtech

Our Hosting Company is down and our system is down too

Ok Dude, maybe i should do that leta.
Well, I got this in my mail some minutes ago.

Dear Investors and Admins, We are sorry for the inconviniences. Our system is down because our hosting company is under maintenance as said by the Admin. Please wait and do not panic because we shall be back online as soon as the whole error is fixed bear with us.I have been able to sent this message to those datas i can lay my hand on, so if you didnt get this message, sorry your data may not be active yet. Thanks Festus .Steadfinanceincome Do not stop to check http://www.steadfinanceincome.com to know when we are back.
So, am hoping the error get fixed soon.

Looks like there is some instability with their website today, in this leap day. The website is now currently once again inaccessible and down at my side. Can you guys access it at your side ?

christmas_ said:
Looks like there is some instability with their website today, in this leap day. The website is now currently once again inaccessible and down at my side. Can you guys access it at your side ?
It's still totally unaccessable but since the site has sent a mail talking on the possible problem then waiting a few hours retrying to access the site would be okay.

Forumtech

As the Admin states, it's obvious that the hostee is not avalaible too. And if that's the case, the site won't be accessible. But, now the site is fully accessible and i have logged in successfully. Wel, hope it never happen again because this site seems like to pay for long.