StallionGold - StallionGold.com

Will You Invest In This Site ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just read it and well... It seems like this one hasn't been hit by the so called lack December yet, like some have in the late Nov/pre Dec
If everyone has this mindset on not investing during this period, it will mean not only this hit others will be in danger of closing down. But because this one has quite a low ROI during this period I am guessing admin will say have funds to payout to the investors since not many ppl would have reached BEP yet.

Well I have searched in the forum of MTV and EP in the payment proof section. Both on the thread of payment proof for stalliongold, the last post was made by sqmonitor posting a proof of payment paid on the 23rd of November, and since then there hasn't been any more proofs. This could be a good indicator to give you a rough answer @Yellowhat, although I am not implying anything that it is scam.

Hmmm...
It seems like I was not quite awake :eek: .
Forgot they only pay on businessdays.........
No more sleepingpills from now on. They are to strong for me :D

Well there you go, there is nothing to be alarmed at when something like this happens especially when you spot something is delayed by a little. Just make sure you have done your job in checking everyday you have done right, like checking over that they only pay on business days and not over the weekend.
For those people who like the strategy of investing on the middle of the 1st round of things, it seems like the next few days would be ideal to invest a little on to test it out, and then as things still go smoothly, we can invest larger. They seem to have quite a long plan, so maybe that is not likely to happen but still

frabi

mclaren said:
Started Receiving Profit :)

Thanks Stallion
it's one of the best sites! paying me always...never met a problem with this is site! unique system that the investor receives 25% of his investment after 25% of the period of investment :beer:

Nice Change,McLaren,:flying:

I too have invested here,but only a Buck...!:tease:

Wish I Had Invested more here...!:unhappy:

This one still going good...!:)

Cheers

babaoo

good to see this program is still paying investors, i guess the reason i did invest with this program is long term on the program,the program is gonna be paying investors for 100 business days and that's what scare me away from the program but it good to see the program has being paying investors.

frabi

This site developed to a stable and instantly paying site without any problems, e secret hint (tip)? not many people talking about this site because it is doing all what the investor wants and never changed the rules so far as long as it lives

:thumbsup:

frabi said:
This site developed to a stable and instantly paying site without any problems, e secret hint (tip)? not many people talking about this site because it is doing all what the investor wants and never changed the rules so far as long as it lives

:thumbsup:
Yep,Low Profile Programs Tend to Last Longer without any Problems:thumbsup:

Well thats me

Good for this Site too

I already doubled my investment here...!:tease:

Cheers

silva1026 said:
It is surely sustainable on the long run but 100 business days is approximately 1/4 of a year is quite a duration to wait for Hyip.

You are right but if you are earning profits then time is not a criteria and here you surely receive money because it is well tested by myself and I am earning good amount here. Till the time it looks impressive and reliable. In my opinion you should try by investing small amounts.

archu7

With their recently added Pexpay processor they look more stable program of the year, I have been always paid instant by this program, I recently have added few more bucks with PM in this program and getting paid instant to both LR & PM, I am happy that I have been in profit as I could decide to join and invest in this one at its early days.

archu7

Today on January 7th they have been celebrating their third anniversary as its their official establishment of the company, for this there will be no profit credited to investors on 7th January that is today due to their internal company event.

mko77

StallionGold.com

silva1026 said:
It is surely sustainable on the long run but 100 business days is approximately 1/4 of a year is quite a duration to wait for Hyip.

Oh Goodness!

this is the type of place i'd love to be, but the thread appeared hidden all this while after it came out Sept last year.

Yes, 100 business days is like 140 calendar days, and the program has completed its first round now according to AHM, GP and other monitors' details!

To me, it is not too late to join still, since it shows to be credible.

This might be another good one like PS in the making, or even better. More especially if the admin would want to improve on the success of hypercompound.

Therefore i'm in to try my luck :

01/22/2013 09:19 128537970 U1022244 (StallionGold) - $500.00 $
:) :) :)

hadg33

Wow,you have invested such huge amount into this program,anyways the program is currently doing great so i have decided to join this one too,i invested just 2 bucks into this one and i am going to compound my earnings in 100% level

frabi

hadg33 said:
Wow,you have invested such huge amount into this program,anyways the program is currently doing great so i have decided to join this one too,i invested just 2 bucks into this one and i am going to compound my earnings in 100% level
it's a proven site, it's worth the risk
I am now in my 4th month with them and had never a problem, really one of the very good sites... :thumbsup:

hadg33 said:
100% compounding ? really ? 100% compounding on HYIP is the same as giving your money for free. It is not advisable, but what can you say. It is just $2 if it scam, not much to lose anyway.

If you manage to wait 100 days, you will get $4 :D not worth the wait IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.