Soybean Funds - soybeanfunds.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimk

Reasonable ROI but rather too long term for my taste.

Not bad website but it displays invalid ssl thawte certificate.

vbleble

The weekly plans are slightly higher than the others. I dont know whether this is good or not. But as they claim they are running real business, I cant find any solid proofs about that. The chance of this site is a scam is 50/50. For me I dont put much hope on this kind of site would pay a whole cycle, but you may get back your principle back plus some earnings.

wasi90lk

vbleble said:
The weekly plans are slightly higher than the others. I dont know whether this is good or not. But as they claim they are running real business, I cant find any solid proofs about that. The chance of this site is a scam is 50/50. For me I dont put much hope on this kind of site would pay a whole cycle, but you may get back your principle back plus some earnings.

the plans aren't too high, it's approximately 1.14% return daily.

it's a long term program to me, let's see how long can it stay.

Soybean Funds

Dear Investors,

I'm Daniel Costa, SBF Admin.

Soybean Funds - soybeanfunds.com
8% to 10% Weekly - Liberty Reserve

http://www.soybeanfunds.com
https://www.soybeanfunds.com

Welcome to Soybean Funds. "Invest in grains, make profit, and help to build a better future"

Our company focuses on buying soybean lots directly to co-ops and farms in Brazil and Argentina and then sell the stock to world markets, mainly to China and European Union. Treating directly with producers and buying grains to minor price, give us a real advantage over other market participants.
We're running a more than 10 years old and serious project with the principal commitment to facilitate international trade, so national and international producers can assign efficiently their production to different markets.
We travel to farms and production sites to confirm them & their capabilities or have field agents do so, signing contracts via local legal representation to lock our position, allowing us to deal with buyers with confidence and in return, buyers have confidence in our ability to perform.
We are continually seeking additional soybeans suppliers. We pride ourselves in being able to process large and small transactions both without delay and with equal priority. We enter into contractual agreements with producers and we do not engage in the sale of product without a contractual agreement with them. This source relationship is necessary in order to provide our buyers with the best possible pricing.
We use many commodities trading sites and other B2B sites.
Why invest in Soybeans?
Soybeans are considered one of the most recurring and profitable commodities in the world trade. Is one of the most popular oilseed products in the world and have a wide range of uses, from food and feed to industrial materials. Trading soybeans on a global scale is seen as a profitable endeavor as soybean products are especially appreciated in Asia and among global natural-food enthusiasts.

3 FUNDS TO CHOOSE FROM:

Basic Fund
* 8% Weekly
* Minimum deposit of $10 USD to $999 USD

Standard Fund
* 9% Weekly
* Minimum deposit of $1000 USD to $4999 USD

Premium Fund
*10% Weekly
* Minimum deposit of $5000 USD or more

For all Funds:

* Automatic payment every wednesday
* Compounding available
* Maturity on 25 weeks
* Principal and interest compounded returned

WHY US?

* Stable and real investment
* 3 funds to choose from
* Weekly interest payment
* Automatic payments
* Minimum deposit is $10 USD
* Compounding available
* 5% referral commission
* 24x7x365 Customer service
* No administrative fees

We started on May 11, 2009
We accept Liberty Reserve
We have an unique script programmed specially for us
SSL Support

Visit us!
http://www.soybeanfunds.com
https://www.soybeanfunds.com

sinip

Super Moderator
SoybeanFunds_Admin said:
About SSL certificate, we receive the message from thawte:

[ domain ] www.soybeanfunds.com
[ current status ] Valid
[ valid from ] 2009.05.22
[ valid until ] 2010.05.22

Anybody can check if is receiving an invalid ssl certificate?

Thank you!
It is ok now. Less than 10 minutes ago it was showing "invalid certificate". https:// works as well.

I have a look....good site and reliable plans earnings...but honestly I do not belive you can earn a lot if this invesyments are real.....dedicate hedge funds do not produce this results. Thanks to be here Admin but I prefer stay out. regards

Hello amely, I disagree with that. Current, soybean market are very very active and there is a real and big demand of soybean in many countries like China. We are doing this business (fisically) from some years ago, buying soybeans in countries like Brazil and Argentina and selling it to a higher price. Recently we opened our business online to expand us. We are new here, give us some time to show you our perfomance.

Thank you!
Daniel Costa.

SoybeanFunds_Admin said:
Hello amely, I disagree with that. Current, soybean market are very very active and there is a real and big demand of soybean in many countries like China. We are doing this business (fisically) from some years ago, buying soybeans in countries like Brazil and Argentina and selling it to a higher price. Recently we opened our business online to expand us. We are new here, give us some time to show you our perfomance.

Thank you!
Daniel Costa.
do you have a business certificate?

We are registered in Argentina as a S.A. company with a spanish name.
In Brazil we working with local agents, and we use the argentinean company to export procedures and taxes issues.

We launched online investment opportunity with other name (in english) to attract investors globally.

Thank you!
Daniel Costa

SoybeanFunds_Admin said:
We are registered in Argentina as a S.A. company with a spanish name.
In Brazil we working with local agents, and we use the argentinean company to export procedures and taxes issues.

We launched online investment opportunity with other name (in english) to attract investors globally.

Thank you!
Daniel Costa
I doubt about the ability to finance your company, the profits that you provide to members a week is 8%, I think it is not low, and it is similar to previous WOIP

SoybeanFunds_Admin said:

Thank you!
Daniel Costa.

I wish you have a veri amazing results!! sincerely. Here in Italy the soy was very up many years ago...now is for biological-vegetarian market. This market is not in crisis, but I wait about your work. For now I'm in wait position...I remeber agrifund, not good experience for me....sorry but often we pay for the past of other people :)

Soybean Funds

Weekly profit at 8% is reasonable.
But, 25 weeks commitment period is far too long.
I wish the Admin could show us proof (a) the business is real, (b) the business is profitable enough to sustain this online program.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Interesting slant on HYIP’s. It’s different to the run of the mill “Forex” claims.

However 8% per week with the principle returned after 25 weeks is a good deal. Or 1.6% per day 5/7 or 1.14% per day 7/7. And that is comparable to most HYIP’s that stick around for a while.

The break-even point is at 13 weeks.

It is in fact equivalent to 12% per week with the principle not returned.

The domain registration expires on the 22nd April 2010 so there is plenty of time between now and then to reach the plan term end.

100% compounding for the whole 25 weeks will bring its own reward of 584.85% clear profit for any brave soul.

I’m not that brave but I am tempted to give it a whirl. After all its only money.

Reasonable plan. The profit isn't so high. But the status on Gold Poll is still waiting.
I think this will be stable for months, but we've to count how long the RoI will come.

I'm going to rethink again..

Status
Not open for further replies.