some ways to earn money from internet

Yes this is happening to most of the people who are joining the net to earn a decent extra income working from home..I have started myself since 2006 but even though earned money not so significantly ..I just took home $2000 or may be a little extra and reinvested all other earnings close to the same amount testing various programs buying subscriptions and memberships,ebooks money making systems etc etc..but as you rightly said no program lasts longer and those good ones that lasts for long need very very hard work to get downline to succeed..working with ptc sites will never make you rich but you will gain some information and experience.if you are new its better share experiences of others rather than trying oneself to test things spending like I did and learning things making things expensive...Now for example SFI which is a nice good old trusted program paying its members since years but people who join this at this stage who are just amateurs can not take benefit and this is hugely said to be successful till now in the promotional ads of those who have become millionaires out of this as they decided to start early...the same happens with GDI...so if someone is really want to establish a steady regular income onlline spend good long hours learning about various options available..than prepare a shortlist according to your budget and then rate them one, two three like if you want to test them one after another and than plan for you first option and gain as much knowledge you can about the same before you actually start.. do not forgot to study the negative reviews even...

Of course you are right, earn-able sites with down line referral system gets saturated after some time as they get no more affiliates to them. That is a hard part with them. Just like Clixsense.com this site has a good earning potential if you dig out the correct procedure of maintaining your down line matrix to the 8th level. But at present it is hard enough to get a single referral for it!!!

somupriti said:
Of course you are right, earn-able sites with down line referral system gets saturated after some time as they get no more affiliates to them. That is a hard part with them. Just like Clixsense.com this site has a good earning potential if you dig out the correct procedure of maintaining your down line matrix to the 8th level. But at present it is hard enough to get a single referral for it!!!
Hey somehow your link is not working...and yes getting active referral is hard and without them you can not succeed...

investor999 said:
Yes this is happening to most of the people who are joining the net to earn a decent extra income working from home..I have started myself since 2006 but even though earned money not so significantly ..I just took home $2000 or may be a little extra and reinvested all other earnings close to the same amount testing various programs buying subscriptions and memberships,ebooks money making systems etc etc..but as you rightly said no program lasts longer and those good ones that lasts for long need very very hard work to get downline to succeed..working with ptc sites will never make you rich but you will gain some information and experience.if you are new its better share experiences of others rather than trying oneself to test things spending like I did and learning things making things expensive...Now for example SFI which is a nice good old trusted program paying its members since years but people who join this at this stage who are just amateurs can not take benefit and this is hugely said to be successful till now in the promotional ads of those who have become millionaires out of this as they decided to start early...the same happens with GDI...so if someone is really want to establish a steady regular income onlline spend good long hours learning about various options available..than prepare a shortlist according to your budget and then rate them one, two three like if you want to test them one after another and than plan for you first option and gain as much knowledge you can about the same before you actually start.. do not forgot to study the negative reviews even...
Working with PC won't make you rich but if you know when or where to invest your money, then your money will be not a waste, and also if you considered to the other kind of investment the return is bigger rather than conventional investment, but you won't be rich in shor time, but at least fo stable income you will get from PTC, but again you must choose a good site that stay longer like Neobux or Clixsense, or even DonkeyMails. :song:

I prefer investment for earning online , some good hyip programs that actually give nice returns I like them most, secondly, forex and binary option have great potential, that I found better for online earning, in all paid jobs and also in ptc programs you have to invest money to receive big profit.with out investment to upper level users hardly get full advantage in their online activities but verification of any investment firm or company is also very crucial thing. that should be checked by the users first before going to invest money.

I have worked with some PTC sites. But I could not be able to earn good amount of money there. I searched to get idea about "how to earn good amount of money from PTC sites". Some information told me that without getting many referrals I can't earn huge money from PTC sites. They also give some tips to find referrals. But I could not get any referral using those tips. I think PTC sites are waste of time. It is better to post in some PTP forums like GoldenTalk to earn some money.

Decub

@dev, frankly speaking, gone are those days when you can easily find people who have interest in PTC. These days, the payment is nothing and has little or no value yo most people. This has made them treat it as almost unimportant. I think there is hardly people that are into PTC the way they were.

Decub said:
@dev, frankly speaking, gone are those days when you can easily find people who have interest in PTC. These days, the payment is nothing and has little or no value yo most people. This has made them treat it as almost unimportant. I think there is hardly people that are into PTC the way they were.
You are right my friend. Now a days PTC sites have become very little wroth-while due to their attitude. Some times ago they are concentrating on ads from various fields of business which are making clickers to know about those ads. But now they are more self publishing oriented. They are only showing ads of their affiliated PTC sites with a hope to get more referrals and it is decreasing their popularity and business ethics.

Project Payday is free to sign up with. It does work, I've made money with it myself. Of course, like anything, the more work you put into it the more reward you will get out of it.

@investor999: For whole US people that will works since i think the based is actually from US people itself. But we can see that this also available for other people who come from outside of US as we can see for most of EU countries and now the rising China.

norvinpatrick said:
@investor999: For whole US people that will works since i think the based is actually from US people itself. But we can see that this also available for other people who come from outside of US as we can see for most of EU countries and now the rising China.
Thanks for the info I will try once again to see if they are available to my country..

Forex Trading is a game? Nope, it is a business and not to be treated as game but as hobby that is fine, since you can spend your time in demo account too. But Forex is a high risk business.

norvinpatrick said:
Forex Trading is a game? Nope, it is a business and not to be treated as game but as hobby that is fine, since you can spend your time in demo account too. But Forex is a high risk business.
Yes, i agree with this statement. Forex is a high risk business. Without an enough knowledge about it, you will lose all your money. So, be carefully in trading forex. :thumbsup:

There are a lot of ways to earn like doing a microwork, also do anything that related to small earning like PTC site or even HYIP, but that is up to the trader basically there are a lot of ways to earn money from internet, from small to big one.