Social Network- Internet Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazinggrace said:
I joined a new social site and it gives you points and you can also earn an income from their sister feeder site so this is looking really promising. I do some work on it every day and I am happy so far with the Admin and the results.
whether the points have been collected can be exchanged into money or just for shopping,, what payment instruments used on this site

Junaid

CosmicJames said:
Lol, I like the way you put it; traffic + adds = money. That is very true. If we can get the traffic, then the money will follow. To be successful, when thinking of creating social network, we should not think of competing with facebook or bringing facebook down. Instead, we should have a different kind of concept that will be the same as what facebook is doing so that both our site and facebook will be there. If we can do that, then with good financing and marketing, our site will be successful and we make good money out it quickly and easily.
if one needs to make popular their social networking site, rather competing with fb or other websites they should co-operate with them to get more users, in my view if you want popularity, don't just compete but rather handshake with popular ones' and you eventually become popular..

I agree, we should not think of competing with facebook and the other popular social sites. Instead, we should just do what we can do with our own site and hope to be successful with time. But how do one handshake with other social sites?

@ CosmicJames, yes, it's so true isn't it? Even Perez Hilton's site has google adsense! And we all know that Perez Hilton is quite a popular blogger. So clearly, Perez is getting paid a lot for those clicks, since his site is very popular.

Anyway, i think it would be best to outdo what the current social network sites have to offer. After all, isn't that what facebook did to friendster that caused friendster's demise?

what do you need is to make a comfortable place for people to share their mind, and make them more simple, from what i see photo sharing is a good investment if you want to start your project, and combine it with Social networking and then it will be a great site, the next obstacle is advertisement

Junaid

CosmicJames said:
I agree, we should not think of competing with facebook and the other popular social sites. Instead, we should just do what we can do with our own site and hope to be successful with time. But how do one handshake with other social sites?
well it only means here to use them to get popular..

and yes i also think photosharing is a great way to get started to get popular as well because now a days this is what majority of people love to do, and if you want to have a popular social networking website you should know and do what people what to do eagerly...

Yeah you can also create an application like instagram or any other type of software and hope that it will become popular in the future. As of now facebook is still unchallenged, and not even google+ can outdo it, so aspiring developers should just concentrate in making software and applications.

people have devised many ways to gain from social networking sites like facebook and others apart from the information sharing and becoming familiar with others at all over the world.I did worked with some which promised payment but was not successful.And now joined a new program which is going to be launched soon and that is promising good monthly income for social networking...people can join free.

The good thing about people is this- where there are lots of people, wealth can be generated. It isn't going to be easy to dethrone popular social network sites but the keyword is uniqueness. If one can do something diffrent, and people likes variety then one can get a long shot at being called a success.

Uniqueness, good financing + marketing will make it happen. These three, must be present for any social network to be successful. A new social site can still be created today but it will take so much from the Admin to make it to success.

Baroncraig said:
What features would you want on a social network that are not available?
There is a cool feature that will enhance member experience but social Admins are not introducing it. It appears to be out of the memory of all the social Admins so none of them introduces it. The feature I'm refering to is private so don't bother thinking that I will reveal it now.
It will be use to set my own social site on fire when the time comes. Lol :idea:

Social networking effectively for your business:There are so many social networks to choose from now, it can be overwhelming to keep up with all of them. In order to be effective, you simply have to make choices. Choose networks that cater to your particular market. You and your small or macroeconomics and the global business environment need to have a social media presence. That we know. If your potential clients, customers, and audience live on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and so on, then it's only reasonable that you go to those places to reach them more detail visit here http://business-environment-idn.com/macroeconomics-and-the-global-business-environment

http://business-environment-idn.com/

I think the only thing that all of us has been waitin for is ability to change some features by oneself.... And not to wait for admins or owner to do it for them

Delyte3310 said:
I think the only thing that all of us has been waitin for is ability to change some features by oneself.... And not to wait for admins or owner to do it for them
This will never happen. You cannot change any feature of a site except you are the Admin. It is only the Admin that introduces, change or add a feature to their social site. Most of the time, they introduce those features that they think will help them make more money from their social network.

If you Admins a social network, you can introduce a subscription feature and charge your members a monthly or yearly subscription fee. This can make you some good money if you have a large membership base.

But you must offer your members some good reason why they should subscribe monthly or yearly to be on your social network.

Has anyone dared to step up and create his/her own social network site that we could somehow try to join in? I know that there are other social networking sites aside from facebook and twitter but did anyone of us here dared to hop into the bandwagon and promote his/her site. All I can see as of this moment is a collection of ideas in which will never see the light of day unless someone would be bold enough to create something out of it.

although it seem to be impossible, but its can also be possible just that you chip in something to make a little difference eg:when someone comes online,when some one adds you or confirms you, a notification should appear on your mobile phone to know the kind of friend online, etc.

hexeduser said:
Has anyone dared to step up and create his/her own social network site that we could somehow try to join in? I know that there are other social networking sites aside from facebook and twitter but did anyone of us here dared to hop into the bandwagon and promote his/her site. All I can see as of this moment is a collection of ideas in which will never see the light of day unless someone would be bold enough to create something out of it.
By now, one would have being created by one of us for you to join.
But out of the disscussions and research on the matter, we have come to know that it is not easy to created a social site, promote it and make good money from it. In fact, a new social networking site will most likely die during the first few months of lounch except adequate preperations were in place.

To create the kind of social site that will become your internet bank, you need more than just boldness to acomplish it.

So, basically, none of us here have dared to create one yet. But no matter how difficult it may be, somebody will do it.

I will do it no matter how long and hard it takes! :idea:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.