Skrill (former Moneybookers)

#2
I also have a Moneybookers account.
in my opinion, Moneybookers easy to use and accepted in many places.
I never have trouble until this time.
 
#3
yes it is easy to use like other payment processors and it allows bank withdrawals and easy to verify our account. but not many sites use it. so i have no use for it.
 

tohawk

Active Member
#4
i have one moneybooks account but yet to verify it. and i do not think their verification procedure is easier than others..yes not many sites only use moneybookers to settle their payment so i have none moneybooks money still.
 
#6
i have moneybooker account but i did not find hyip and ptc sites that accept mb and few site accept it.and i think to earn by referring you need to have some money in your account
 
#7
hilux123 said:
I also have a Moneybookers account.
in my opinion, Moneybookers easy to use and accepted in many places.
I never have trouble until this time.
yes it is true that it is used in many places. i have a friend who lives in albania and he doesnt have paypal support in his country. he can only find moneybookers in his country so i think it is pretty popular indeed.
 
#8
well now moneybookers is giving referral earnings and this is from UK. anyways, i have read that they don't give chargebacks. so if we get scammed we can't get back our money. anyways, there are so many services in moneybookers and i am trying to learn all the benefits of having a moneybookers account.
 

wasi90lk

Active Member
#9
earnfromnet said:
i have moneybooker account but i did not find hyip and ptc sites that accept mb and few site accept it.and i think to earn by referring you need to have some money in your account
i believe moneybookers don't support hyip sites, therefore hyip sites don't want to deal with moneybookers.
 

Dimk

Active Member
#10
wasi90lk said:
i believe moneybookers don't support hyip sites, therefore hyip sites don't want to deal with moneybookers.
That seems to be true; mb is mainly useful in sports betting sites and not in hyips.
Initially, Sportsval had mb as payment option but dropped it.
 
#11
Dimk said:
That seems to be true; mb is mainly useful in sports betting sites and not in hyips.
Initially, Sportsval had mb as payment option but dropped it.
i think that MB does not support also sport betting cause it is quite like HYIP too also. and so it is not allowed. i think it is more like the same with paypal. the same strict rules. but what i don't like here is the withdrawal will take at 15 days before we receive the money.
 

sinip

Super Moderator
#12
indieover said:
i think that MB does not support also sport betting cause it is quite like HYIP too also. and so it is not allowed. i think it is more like the same with paypal. the same strict rules. but what i don't like here is the withdrawal will take at 15 days before we receive the money.
MoneyBookers has nothing against sport betting sites, just check Betfair and Bwin for instance...
 
#13
sinip said:
MoneyBookers has nothing against sport betting sites, just check Betfair and Bwin for instance...
well that is really good then. is it against their rules to exchange with LR and other payment processors . cause i like also MB. in there will be buyers for my LR i also like to be paid by MB.
 
#14
indieover said:
well that is really good then. is it against their rules to exchange with LR and other payment processors . cause i like also MB. in there will be buyers for my LR i also like to be paid by MB.
i have not used it til lnow but even i was told that they dont allow e currency exchange which involves the exchange of currency from mb to any other. so with this regard i think it is quite like paypal and it must be as good as paypal. its sad that it doesnt support india for bank transfer or else i would have used it.
 
#15
sam9953 said:
i have not used it til lnow but even i was told that they dont allow e currency exchange which involves the exchange of currency from mb to any other. so with this regard i think it is quite like paypal and it must be as good as paypal. its sad that it doesnt support india for bank transfer or else i would have used it.
why do you say so. i think that it is possible to withdraw by bank transfer. just look it up on your account. if you can add your bank account then it is possible to transfer by bank account.

i can do that here in the philippines.
 
#16
I have not a Moneybookers account.
I know Moneybookers is easy to use and accepted in many places and we can earn money by referring other people to moneybookers.

I know also not many hyip sites use it.

isn't it?
 
#17
easyhyip said:
I have not a Moneybookers account.
I know Moneybookers is easy to use and accepted in many places and we can earn money by referring other people to moneybookers.

I know also not many hyip sites use it.

isn't it?
wow this is really great to know that moneybookers also pays to refer members. how much money will a person get if he will refer another person to moneybookers?does moneyboolers also have the same feature that a person will get paid only if the referrals withdraws the money?
 
#18
sam9953 said:
wow this is really great to know that moneybookers also pays to refer members. how much money will a person get if he will refer another person to moneybookers?does moneyboolers also have the same feature that a person will get paid only if the referrals withdraws the money?
yeah i think the member should have certain amount of money for us to earn. it is not good to earn by referrals. don't expect to earn well here. it will just be giving little commission. maybe even less than $1 for a big transaction done by your referral.

but besides that, i forgot the link where it says that we can earn on moneybookers by promoting it and other ways. i can't find it on the site. when i found it i will post it.
 
#19
indieover said:
i think that MB does not support also sport betting cause it is quite like HYIP too also. and so it is not allowed. i think it is more like the same with paypal. the same strict rules. but what i don't like here is the withdrawal will take at 15 days before we receive the money.
In fact MB is famous only in betting sites. All registered betting sites accept MB as far as I know.
 
#20
lemon_1800 said:
In fact MB is famous only in betting sites. All registered betting sites accept MB as far as I know.
before they are used in mylot. but when they had the new rule of not allowing payment transfer from US to other countries that mylot dropped them as payment processor being used to pay members. as we all know there are lots of international members in mylot. i just wonder why MB made such a step or decision.