Scalpers hope.

Practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly. ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
the selection of brokers must indeed be able to be considered well, this is needed so that traders can be more maximal in getting security and comfort so that they can be better at running trading on real accounts.

Scalpers hope to enter the market, and ideally leave positions before the market close. Regularly scalpers utilize technical trading systems using here and now support and protection levels for passages. While ordinarily, fundamentals don't factor into a scalpers trading design, it is critical to watch out for the financial logbook to see when news may build the market's unpredictability.
I agree that it is necessary to monitor the time of economic news release. This is necessary not only for scalpers, but also for all other intraday traders. Because we need to consider volatility, which depends on the news.

traders can use the forex calendar facility from Tickmill, this is necessary because it can make it easier for traders to see what events will occur that affect the forex market, so the opportunity to generate profits can be even greater.

The trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly, that’s why when choosing a broker we have to ensure the flexible trading spreads for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly,

the selection of brokers must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can get better and be more maximal in getting security and comfort while on a real account.

I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

not all brokers allow traders to do scalping, but the BROKER that I choose allows it, so that I can get better and be more leverage in running trading with a sense of comfort and psychological conditions that support.
ADVERTISING LINK DELETED

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, and I am very lucky to choose XXXXX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this flexible trading spreads my trading life become profitable by using my trading approach scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way.