- SSL secure
- dedicated server

Plans:

Accept:
LR, PM

Site link:
https://russianoilfund.com

My reviews:
Personally, I don't really like the site with "oil" as domain name, because I have bad experiences with those HYIPs stated "We invested in oil field blablabla" but almost all of them turn into scam within short period.
Anyway, this site is giving 2% daily, which mean u can reach your BEP after 50 days.

juzfinal

Site is having DDOS protection:

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.PROTECTED.BLACKLOTUS.NET
NS2.PROTECTED.BLACKLOTUS.NET

However about the ref earnings, I guess it is a trick to attract investors within a short period.

@Juzfinal
Ya the site does have DDOS as i failed to check that
About Ref i does feel the same as that can be trick to get more investors in start itself
I would prefer to wait and watch to see how it goes

sus

Ive checked out the site 3 times now. Hehe every day. But there is something that bothered me. I like the stuff they have, the roi, the plans not bad. But the ref as everyone say...uhhh. Its not sustainable.
I prefer wait until after christmas. But i do like that you can follow them on twitter. In anyway if the site disappear so do twitter logga...so its really the same.

tibor5

It's design is not very bad, the daily interests of it's plans are attractive, the minimum deposit is $10 only and the moniors are satisfied with it but the pogram hasn't managed to convince me... I have the feeling that it will be down in a few weeks. But maybe I will change my mind next week and try this one...

zapper

juzfinal said:
My reviews:
Personally, I don't really like the site with "oil" as domain name, because I have bad experiences with those HYIPs stated "We invested in oil field blablabla" but almost all of them turn into scam within short period.
Anyway, this site is giving 2% daily, which mean u can reach your BEP after 50 days.
Thanks for letting us know about your experience with HYIPs that operate on oil as an investment!. Now, i`ll have to make sure i don`t get tempted to invest in any good oil based HYIPs. I was actually very keen on oilstructure. But now, i feel it`s better i look for something else... Pandatrade seems attractive to me, though it has lived for quite a long time.

I feel some sort of gap in their explanations of profit source: what is happened to money between being sent to this program and receiving back? What actions are behind "improvement and expanding Russian oil production"?

zapper

yrynn25 said:
I feel some sort of gap in their explanations of profit source: what is happened to money between being sent to this program and receiving back? What actions are behind "improvement and expanding Russian oil production"?
In most HYIPs, their "imaginary team" is responsible to manage our investments by either investing in some other profit yielding opportunity or diversifying the money in many opportunities. Lol, about "improvement and expanding Russian oil production", it could just mean that they are investing in crude oil futures or betting or gambling. Nothing much! :D

zapper said:
In most HYIPs, their "imaginary team" is responsible to manage our investments by either investing in some other profit yielding opportunity or diversifying the money in many opportunities. Lol, about "improvement and expanding Russian oil production", it could just mean that they are investing in crude oil futures or betting or gambling. Nothing much! :D
Thanx, zapper, I understand all this pretty well. But in my opinion good, properly created cover story is a must in "mating dance" of HYIP and investor:)

juzfinal

zapper said:
I don't know whether are they investing in oil business or not (although I don't think so), however I would say don't put any trust on what those HYIPs said, unless the admin can show lots of proofs.
:)

zapper

@yrynn25,

I guess that`s why we see HYIPs that have a great initial start seem to have a professional bearing.

@juzfinal,

Of course. It is sensible to avoid some of them. But i should correct my previous statement that not all HYIPs backed by oil may die out soon. Proofs in the form of documents such as certificate of incorporation or real trading reports are rare among the short term HYIPs.

mayurbora said:
Welcome Admin to GT forum
I would like to know about the pre grand opening promotion
why is these made and also after 20th Oct will there be any referral commission or not.

We created a pre grand opening promotion for our early adopter investors as a perk for them. It will expire October 20th. Nothing is changing with the referral commissions now or after.

russianoilfund said:
We created a pre grand opening promotion for our early adopter investors as a perk for them. It will expire October 20th. Nothing is changing with the referral commissions now or after.
Being a promotional offer i believe the commission should have been 6 or 7% as that would have really setup the promotional offer
anyway good luck for these
I hope you get good investors through GT forum itself.

Actually this site is really attractive for investors. It has most of features that investors want to convice them such as SSL, dedicated server, and DDoS protection by blacklotus. And the plan is also very interesting and stable, and there's principle return. Good Job admin !

helmiakbar24 said:
Actually this site is really attractive for investors. It has most of features that investors want to convice them such as SSL, dedicated server, and DDoS protection by blacklotus. And the plan is also very interesting and stable, and there's principle return. Good Job admin !
Thank you for your compliments.

juzfinal said:
Features:
- DDOS protection
- SSL secure
- dedicated server

Plans:

Accept:
LR, PM

Site link:
https://russianoilfund.com

My reviews:
It is just the truth of this kind of hyip sites£¬it seems that the profit is high and they focus on oil£¬but actually they are scam hyip sites

llbo1981 said:
It is just the truth of this kind of hyip sites£¬it seems that the profit is high and they focus on oil£¬but actually they are scam hyip sites
Give them more time to prove what they say and let see. It's to early to say that Russianoilfund is a scam, not all of "oil-based" investment are scam, just like Oilstructure. At least, all hyip program will be ended. So it's normal if they collapse someday, but they can make us a good profit if we dare to risk our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.