Risk and leverage

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

Existing funds and risks must indeed be able to be managed properly, this is needed so that traders can be more maximal in generating profits that are in line with what is expected when they are in a real account .

Last edited by a moderator:
In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures .

the experience of the trader must be able to be improved properly, this is done so that the trader can get better and be more maximal in surviving and producing DELETED that are in accordance with what is expected.
ADVERTISING LINK DELETED

Last edited by a moderator: