Risk and leverage

High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

trading plan will indeed be very needed by traders, this is done so that traders can be better and can be more maximal in generating profits that match expectations when on a real account.

Risk management is one of the most key concepts for surviving in forex market. Now many forex traders are just anxious to earn money and all of a sudden risk can become completely out of control and looses all his money.

managing risk to the maximum is an important thing that must be done by traders, this is done so that traders can get better and be more maximal in generating profits that match expectations when on a real account.

According to me, Forex trading is not any kind of lottery or gambling, so I seem; traders need to open their demo after completing basic topics on Forex! Actually, when I opened my demo account then I didn’t know how to ride on Mt4 trading platform perfectly, so I faced initial problem with my Mt4 trading platform! So, you can work with your trading platform before starting your trading!

Risk and leverage both are correlated to each other. Your risk relies on how much leverage do you take in trading. Some prefer trading with high leverage whereas some don’t. Maximum traders want to get higher leverage because it is a blessing advantage provides by brokers. Only brokers which started with deep liquidity capable of providing high leverage. Trade12 is an ECN broker allows traders with high leverage which is up to 1:400 to the traders and it is equally distributed to their accounts.

the risk will always be in everything, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in running trading activities that are in real accounts to be able to maximize profits in making profits.

Yes risk is everywhere so better taking risks to that extent which we can afford to loose. There are a few people who borrowed money or lost their entire life savings in forex trading which is not a recommended option for anyone.

Traders also need to be able to have a trading plan when running trading activities, this is done so that traders can get better and be more maximal in carrying out increasingly focused trading activities and can be better at surviving on real accounts.

Keep in your mind that forex and stock trading are all the matter of taking risk. The only thing that you have control on is the amount of the money you put in every trade and also the amount of the money that you let be lost.

Better taking risks to that extent of amount which we can afford to loose. There are few people who blow up their entire life savings in one go, don't go with this option and better to invest which does not put you under any debt.

Some forex trader fails because they try to run even before they can walk. If you want to do forex trading then you need to be educated about forex market. To educated yourself in forex properly you should trade with Bprimes broker because trading is also business and a profession what you need to learn. With proper forex education, a trader learns to distinguish between genuine brokers and scam artists. Proper forex education is one of the chief ingredients for realizing success as a forex trader.

That's right, traders also need to be able to prepare a trading plan when they are on a real account, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more leverage in generating profits that are in line with expectations when on a real account.

Better to have a plan or never start anything, those who plan for their tasks are always successful. The traders should come up with a proper trading plan and then stick to it.

Risk and leverage are both related with each other in Forex trading. As we all know that Forex is a highly risky market so while using the higher leverage a trader can make good profit but there is also chance to lose much.

Last edited by a moderator:
the risk will always be in everything, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in surviving and able to make profits when on a real account to be able to generate profits on a real account.

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

It is important fact that we have to calculate the risk so that as a trader we can make good profit from our investment. But for newbies taking high risk with high leverage is not a good suggestion.

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be managed properly, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in running trading activities that are in line with expectations when on a real account.