Redlr - forum.redlr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Admin i have posted the proof but i want to tell you my second payment is still pending from almost 7 days even i have no issue in my posts so what should i do now

betsybee

Super Moderator
Mic612 said:
Hello Admin i have posted the proof but i want to tell you my second payment is still pending from almost 7 days even i have no issue in my posts so what should i do now
Please note: I am NOT Admin, I am a Mod.
Thank you for posting your payment. Because your second payment is pending, there is nothing further you can or need to do.

Activities on this forum has just reduced to the last, when i realized that i can not make it to 250 points with that their new rule of 10 posts per day, then i have to relax in posing here. And i used to get more than 5 quotes or more than 5 mentions, but nowadays i rarely get up to 5 counts over there. But as the Admin Noted that she will be paying those that are due for the payment, i will just wait as to know what and what will be required for payments request approval.

Well I believe those whose payment are pending will soon be paid. I have mine pending also for a week now but those who use PayPal are paid almost immediately.

Yea, that is what the Admin has stated in-respect to payment before closing the Paid To Point, like she used to call it. Why your payment request was pending till now is just about lacking fund on her PM payment processor. she needs to fund her account before making payments because, i guess Advertiser do pay her from Paypal, but like she said, that she will clear all payments before or after 12th of this month, so be it. Always paypal is a faster track on her payment

I didnt like the forum at first place. After i accumulated 130 points it said that payment will be until 12 of this month. And since the maximum posts are only 10, then i cant reach the minimum payout, there must be exception that the minimum payout will be 100 points.

kaice said:
I didnt like the forum at first place. After i accumulated 130 points it said that payment will be until 12 of this month. And since the maximum posts are only 10, then i cant reach the minimum payout, there must be exception that the minimum payout will be 100 points.
There may be exception. Perhaps you should ask, anything is possible.

Redlr Become Scam the admin Said every one will get paid who made Request before 12 October i have a Pending request from 30 October and its still No Answer i hate such admin who just Cheat people

Status
Not open for further replies.