PTCBox - PTCBox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
link is here: http://www.ptcbox.com (no ref link)

http://www.ptcbox.com

you can earn up to 10 cents per click and advertising is quite cheap.

you can find the stats and the description on the site itself.

i just want to give my experience. i currently have a custom membership with a $35 earning multiplier. this means i am earning 4 cents per click, which is pretty good. considering there is no minimum payout. i also want to note that in order to get 10 cents per post, you must make a $100 upgrade to get maximum earnings multiplier.

I read about this one: Get paid via Paypal or Alertpay - Low $2 payout limit *. So, it is not too high, but I prefer LR as well here

MisterTickle said:

i just want to give my experience. i currently have a custom membership with a $35 earning multiplier. this means i am earning 4 cents per click, which is pretty good. considering there is no minimum payout. i also want to note that in order to get 10 cents per post, you must make a $100 upgrade to get maximum earnings multiplier.
Well personally i think that's kinda fair, but i still have a question running in my mind conscerning this programme, and that is, the $100 upgrade is it a one time upgrade or a monthly or even annual upgrade?
Please i need an urgent response!

riddick09

Well you can do custom upgrade here for as low as 5 dollars only for a year I think. And I have an account here which already reached 50+ cents within almost a month now. The ads usually vary so the more active you are the better number ads you will have.

by the way, there is a no loss guarantee. if you fail to make back your investment, then ptcbox will return the difference back to you. i think this is pretty fair. if you invest and upgrade and then find out that you cannot be actively clicking, then no worries because you will get the money back when your upgrade expires. this is pretty good considering the fact that no other paid to click site is offering this service. i think this is the only one of its kind. many ptc site tell you to upgrade and then you need a lot of referrals to actually earn back your upgrade. ptcbox allows you to increase your personal earnings by upgrading so this is great to see.

MisterTickle said:

No one seems to be answering my question. I say what if i upgraded with an hundred dollars and start earning 10 cent per click, how many ads would be available for me to click daily?
Or is it unlimited?

riddick09

Joe4christ said:
No one seems to be answering my question. I say what if i upgraded with an hundred dollars and start earning 10 cent per click, how many ads would be available for me to click daily?
Or is it unlimited?
Its more precisely vary ads not unlimited. Well, I have computed even the lowest investment you will have which is 5 dollars for 1 multiplier you will still gain profit. Which is correct to their "no loss guarantee". :idea:

Joe4christ said:
Or is it unlimited?
I don't sure but as my experience when upgraded with lowest to work with this site, I see that it have more 3 ads per day before when I'm free member, I only have a ads per day. I think that sure if you upgrade with highest level, you will have more 5 ads per day when you will earn at least 50 cents per day, other, I too hear that if upgrade with this level, you will earn very many from referrals is inserted to your account.

hello

PTC websites & neobux registration problem?
hi,anybody,can you guide me about payed to click(PTC) business?
what are the best tactics or tricks to do it?
i,m having a problem on being registered for a website neobux.it,s PTC web.I did,nt get mail from that website for registration code.Anybody can help me about it?Thanks guys

ADVERTISING LINKS DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Hebrewjose said:
PTC websites & neobux registration problem?
hi,anybody,can you guide me about payed to click(PTC) business?
what are the best tactics or tricks to do it?
i,m having a problem on being registered for a website neobux.it,s PTC web.I did,nt get mail from that website for registration code.Anybody can help me about it?Thanks guys

ADVERTISING LINKS DELETED
I think that you don't yet register successful, you should try to register again with info that you just fill in, if it inform that email have registered, sure you have completed registration account with this site. You should reset again confirmation code and password if need, if everything is not ok, you should contact with admin to ask to help about this problem

Last edited by a moderator:

riddick09

Its quite ridiculous that ptcbox is sometimes inaccessible. Just yesterday and now they are accessible. Though, pretty good that I'm getting good number of ads got 6 ads today. And already reached 1 dollar here and working for me to reach 2 dollars by the end of month.

riddick09 said:
Its quite ridiculous that ptcbox is sometimes inaccessible. Just yesterday and now they are accessible. Though, pretty good that I'm getting good number of ads got 6 ads today. And already reached 1 dollar here and working for me to reach 2 dollars by the end of month.
It is correct, but as I known, this problem have been fixed a week ago, when almost this site is very difficult to access, you need to to have to load continuously with this site many times to open it. Now, it is normal, it is loading very good with me. Other, it is very good when I have up 10 ads with this site today after active continuously with it, it help earning 10 cents now, for to now, I have had more 40 cents, only about 60 cents will reach new payment

it is quite impressive to get 10 cents per click but investing big funds in this site is not good and very dangerous, I think i'm pass to this site because seems this unaccesible yesterday .

marco2532 said:
it is quite impressive to get 10 cents per click but investing big funds in this site is not good and very dangerous, I think i'm pass to this site because seems this unaccesible yesterday .
Yes, but you too should note that 10 cents per click, not is best with this site, you will have more 30 cents for per a new referral and you will be inserted referrals very active to your account, it too help you to earn good after upgrade member. But if you can't upgrade with high level, you can upgrade members with lowest level as me, when you will earn 1 cent per click and have more 4 ads per day with this site

riddick09

Every of their upgrades makes us feel that this ptc will be unstable as those who invested can easily reach their bep. I just wonder how they able to sustain it. We just think also if we do have lots of referrals and then we do have upgraded membership here then what we can expect is to have more than 1 dollar per day from a ptc only. Depends also if we have direct referrals.

riddick09 said:
Every of their upgrades makes us feel that this ptc will be unstable as those who invested can easily reach their bep. I just wonder how they able to sustain it. We just think also if we do have lots of referrals and then we do have upgraded membership here then what we can expect is to have more than 1 dollar per day from a ptc only. Depends also if we have direct referrals.
I think different with you because from upgrade member with this site, it is better than very many with free member when I'm earning from 5 - 9 cents per day, this is good amount that I'm having now if compare with other sites, it even is better than when payment is instant. With free member before, I work very difficult with this site when only have 1 ads per day and only earn more 0.5 cents, if my upgrade is expired, I will calculate to upgrade with higher level. For to now, I too have near $1 in account, I think that I can ask to payout in some next days.

MisterTickle said:

That's good.
But how many ad par day.

@ashik, surprised that you have bought a custom membership. I did some calculations, but dont know if it is correct, but it seems as though it is not profitable to just pay 35$ for multiplier in your clicks. It depends on how many ads you get each day,. but it does vary a lot. You would need to make 875 clicks a month to break even. Hows that possible when I only get 3-4 ads a day..

Status
Not open for further replies.