• Yes, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think so

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not admin, got all info below from their site:

Protraders are a new revolution in the trading Industry where members have the opportunity to share in the profits of the exchange. They are similar as Revenue Sharing programs except Protraders share profits and members are given full disclosure of the revenue earned and the expenses paid from the trading.

Operated by professionals so that everyone can make money.

Pro Traders Hits is operated by King Cartwright Marketing Group, with significant money management and online marketing experience. We have developed a program designed to last and provide a steady income for years to come. A stable and tested software ensures smooth operations. Free members are welcome to join and refer others, paid members can enjoy significant revenue from a totally passive and unique opportunity. We pay out every single day. No hype, no monthly fees, no false promises and no strange calculations.

PLANS:

130 % After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 120.00
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 125.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 130.00
Calculate your profit >>

350% After 7 Days
Plan 1 $10 - $100 325.00
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 340.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 350.00
Calculate your profit >>

1200% After 20 Days
Plan 1 $10 - $100 1100.00
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1150.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 1200.00
Calculate your profit >>

2.5% daily forever
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.80
Plan 2 $101 and more 3.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, AP

Link is in the title.

Hmm...There is a 2.5% daily forever plan ? How come I don't see it on the website ? Also, I think you make a mistake. The minimum for 1200% after 20 Days plan is actually $100 rather than $10

Hmm...The 7 days plan and 20 days plan are really very attractive. I don't know but perhaps we could take the risk and invest in the 7 days plan ? After all this website is still very new...

betsybee

Super Moderator
NickName said:
Maybe we should but i am a little afraid...
It is wise for you to be afraid. It is my personal opinion this one won't last too long. Would be a very good chance to lose your money.

babaoo

It featured way too many payment processors than any investor can possibly use. But I think there inclusion of Paypal as one of the payment systems is am indication that the admin is an amateur in the industry because Paypal has an anti- hyip policy and so they run the risk of having their account frozened if detected.

Syrine22 said:
It's surprising that after two days running,this program is getting credits for paying.
http://bestemoneys.com/investment-hyip_protraders-org.html
Well hitting to run would be much more adviceable because to me it wouldn't last.
Not surprising. As long as a website is paying, it will be credited. If the website is not paying, it will be condemned. Anyway I also agree that hit and run might be a good strategy. So, anyone keen in the 1 day plan ?

christmas_ said:
Not surprising. As long as a website is paying, it will be credited. If the website is not paying, it will be condemned. Anyway I also agree that hit and run might be a good strategy. So, anyone keen in the 1 day plan ?
I think that one day plan would be much more adviceable to go just a round before opting out because to me this program wouldn't be paying more than a week.sincerely i would have love to invest inhere but that minimum deposit of $10 is way too high to put in this investment program.

Well to me i dont feel like to invest in here because its a very high risky to invest in such programs with high invest plans though there profitable but they can easily turn to scam every time because its hardly for this one to sustain long.

The site is un-accessable from here and all i see is "forbidden error 404".Sincerely i wouldn't be surprised if the program is already scam since the ROI they are offering is high.

Yes, I am also unable to access the website even till now. Maybe the website has gone for good ? Interestingly, not many HYIP monitors have monitored this website, and also no new payment proofs on TalkGold since Feb 18.

i too i cannot view the site from my browser any more and am not surprised becos this is a short term hyip and they are the most unreliable form of hyip. but daily plans are better than hourly plans but yet they fall into the same cartegory. and if tg says no payment then the best is to believe them.

I think the program is finally since this is what shows when i try accessing the site
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request".

Syrine22 said:
I think the program is finally since this is what shows when i try accessing the site
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request".
+1

Doesn't look nice at all...!:unhappy:

Will have to wait for further movements...! :jitters:

Well oh...!

I hope you didn't invest inhere because one should never expect such a program to last since the ROI is high.I think its high time this thread is closed since the program is already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.