Profitable Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like a nice site and honest admin with introduction of the whole team.

However, this is a long-term site. 1.6% daily return is reasonable,like what SD used to offer. I don't know whether I can trust long-term site right now. May need some time for the site to prove itself. I will keep on the watching list.

Paid quickly!

Paid posts do not belong in this thread.

The company owner is a religious person and does believe in God. I also do and I think that a person who believes in God would be the last person to cheat others.

Last edited by a moderator:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
daniel60 said:
Paid quickly!

Paid posts do not belong in this thread.

The company owner is a religious person and does believe in God. I also do and I think that a person who believes in God would be the last person to cheat others.
Paid posts go into a thread in http://goldentalk.com/t60158.html not here.

It would be nice to think that a religious person wouldn’t scam us but sadly that is not the case.

Forumtech

It seems like this one uses a professional script and design. The roi is not bad and could pay for a very long time. But i don't believe that christianity or what so ever religious could stop Admin from turning to scam.

frabi

Forumtech said:
It seems like this one uses a professional script and design. The roi is not bad and could pay for a very long time. But i don't believe that christianity or what so ever religious could stop Admin from turning to scam.
I was paid after half an hour from request to my LR account. The backoffice maybe original but i see it confusing, needed a lot of time to get the relevant informations, hopefully the admin returns to a more traditional backoffice.

What has Christianity to do with scam ? scam is another word for "game over" or "financial limit" or "admin stops here" ...it ranges from ugly offence up to a veteran site with merits :angel:

toppaidtofamily said:
Reasonable looking site, no monitors though. SSL encription.

The plans look fair, but I can't see mention of the min invest?
The poster above you is a monitor. :D

With the plans in this HYIP, it would take a long 63 days to reach break even point.

Mr Interesting said:
The poster above you is a monitor. :D

With the plans in this HYIP, it would take a long 63 days to reach break even point.
I meant there are no monitors on the site, always makes checking up a little more difficult.
I must say I didn't notice the religious side last time I checked and it puts me off. Not that I am against religion of course, but rather I think it is just a nice sounding lie..... might be proved wrong of course.

Forumtech

Well, i don't think there's anything wrong with religion but just like toppaid said, it's just like a sounding lie. But, i must say they has the best look i could observe from a hyip site. They should add monitors, as i couldn't find any in their site.

This hyip looks very different than others,its very simple but looks quite promising to me.I could afford to invest in the starter plan but i think its too early to decide anything, i would observe this site for a couple of days and then invest some funds.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
daniel60 said:
I believe in God and I am really at a loss on how to interpret the statue of Jesus in the background. Is that a token?
This is not the first site to use religion as an attempt to radiate honesty. They all went the same way as the rest and many people lost money.

The picture of Jesus is there to reinforce the honesty angle.

Hello,

We would like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families and friends.

Every year we gather with our families and friends to celebrate this wonderful holiday.

We wish you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. May you spend it surrounded by your loved ones and those you care for. May you enjoy the smells and tastes of this wonderful time when we thank the Lord for what we have.

I Thessalonians 5:18 says: ‘In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.’

Once again, have a blessed Thanksgiving,
Roman Novak
Profitable Sunrise Founder

The ROI is not too high but really it's okay.though i didnt if they have any SSL certificate,protected from from DDOS or being monitored by any monitoring site i think they would last if they have good investing experts.but really that 180
days investing period is way too risky because HYIP cannot easily be trusted cause they can easily close down.

toppaidtofamily said:
I meant there are no monitors on the site, always makes checking up a little more difficult.
I must say I didn't notice the religious side last time I checked and it puts me off. Not that I am against religion of course, but rather I think it is just a nice sounding lie..... might be proved wrong of course.
Usually if a hyip site has no monitoring it means its a low class hyip.

@Mr Interesting
I don't recommend a hyip site that has no hyip monitoring site monitoring it. If you want to invest in a hyip site you need to check forum ads banner if you can find one, then proof of payments and active threads.

bulastika said:
Usually if a hyip site has no monitoring it means its a low class hyip.

@Mr Interesting
I don't recommend a hyip site that has no hyip monitoring site monitoring it. If you want to invest in a hyip site you need to check forum ads banner if you can find one, then proof of payments and active threads.

:) I do not think so

Status
Not open for further replies.