Problem with my post count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forumtech

@ Mods
Though i have a double post, but at the same i pleaded to Mods here to delete it, in the same thread. But to my suprise when my posts decrease with a subraction of 15 posts. And i have checked my user cp and payment to my posts, and it show the suppose number to my current posts count, while if i had post it wont count the same. Help fix this please.

@forumtech, I'm not a mod. But i want to sympathize with you. Sorry for the inconvenience this most have caused you. I hope it get fixed soon. What i'm wondering right now is what might have caused this problem in the first place because it could actually happen to anybody on this forum. And what are we going to do if that happen? I think this problem should be solved once and for all... Cheers.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Forumtech said:
@ Mods
Though i have a double post, but at the same i pleaded to Mods here to delete it, in the same thread. But to my suprise when my posts decrease with a subraction of 15 posts. And i have checked my user cp and payment to my posts, and it show the suppose number to my current posts count, while if i had post it wont count the same. Help fix this please.
Think yourself lucky. My post count has gone down by over 6,000.

Admin knows about the changes in post counts and no doubt will fix things in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.