prepaid internet master card

That e-forexgold is interesting but it's very expensive card. But I am very interested to be able to fill it with LR money. But I need something like 150$ to order the card.

deri82 said:
That e-forexgold is interesting but it's very expensive card. But I am very interested to be able to fill it with LR money. But I need something like 150$ to order the card.
they 9eForexGold) have promotion now: you can "like" their Facebook page and get the card for free.

I choose local prepaid before I try to use international prepaid, because we able to transaction with local bank in minutes and the process of having prepaid in minutes. so that will be simple and efficient.

International debit card – UWCFS Quick Card

UWCFS Quick Card is a prepaid MasterCard® that comes in USD.

Its key advantage is as follows: Quick Card is not linked to a bank account, therefore it is granted without any credit checks. For extra flexibility and effortless use, this prepaid card comes with an online account and has no opening / service fees. Online balance inquiries and statements are free as well.

I have used it it is good. You can read more from the link below

https://secure.uwcfs.com/
REFERRAL LINKS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN ADVERTISING AND SIGNATURES

Last edited by a moderator:
UWCFS Quick Card is a prepaid MasterCard® that comes in USD.

Its key advantage is as follows: Quick Card is not linked to a bank account, therefore it is granted without any credit checks. For extra flexibility and effortless use, this prepaid card comes with an online account and has no opening / service fees. Online balance inquiries and statements are free as well.

Last edited:
I'm also looking for a debit card with which i can withdraw funds from my libertyreserve account. I'm really fed up of all these local exchanges charging very high for exchanging LR to bank.

Zloi4el said:
Me too! I've had it since 2011, works great! Use it every other and then.
but i think for newbie it is not good idea. Because the fee like atm transaction is $3. And the montly fee is $4.95.
I am just only using third part to change my lr balance. Then they will transfering money to my local debit card. So it is more simple and do not using any fee.

I have a payoneer debit card from payoneer. But the problem is the expire date. And for that i was applied to payoneer for renew. But its been 6 month the card didn't come.
Now what should I do??

so the mastercard is work smiliar like visa entropay? how to get it? and how the works, need deposit online or for receiv only from online program paying.

robert07 said:
I have a payoneer debit card from payoneer. But the problem is the expire date. And for that i was applied to payoneer for renew. But its been 6 month the card didn't come.
Now what should I do??
I think that the Expiring date has to be 3 years. Depending on the quantity of their users application, if too many applicants is obtained, then it will take a bit time for the Card to reach you, due to rate in production. And hope that you must have applied with your correct Address. Because that will be another problem of the Card not getting to your Home or Office.