Postloop - postloop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bonyi they have mentioned that they will review posts within 48 hours how come a lot of time passed by and you didn't hear from them. About the 10 posts you first have to link another account with the main one.

Well I have still not heard from them. After making my 10 posts, I'm yet to receive a mail from them. Is there something I'm not doing right that warrants this.

You have to wait for at least 48 hours before you could get a review of your posts. It is because it the thread holder not the site admin to rate your post. If you have write some good content in your post then you need not be worried about getting some good rating point to qualify to post in Post loop.

How come there's a delay in approving trial posts? From my experience, I got approved only after 24 hours. Maybe they don't bother anymore to notify those who didn't pass the test?

You are right @cashspot. It could be that they don't bother to notify those didn't pass the test. But it is important they do so that those who didn't can look for other opportunity instead of hoping to hear from them.

Is like the post is still awaiting for it's approval by the Admin, But it might be so like @cashspoot has commented about not bother to contact the non-approved member but i think that the have to be contacting than so they will know that they are not assigned to work with them, as they are too selective

I have tried there but unlucky they send me a mail after my 10 posts that i do not have the ability they are looking for so i can not qualify to the forum but i am agreed they are paying too much as a PTP forum

I just got approval to start posting on this site. Before now I didn't know I had to subscribe to the site after posting on the portal to be approved. I think I'll enjoy posting on this site.

@Bonyi
That is a good news that you were selected to post on this forum, but can i know were you are from? your country...
And just brief us on how you got accepted

well there are alot of paid to post forum that do spring up now always bu the ones that i always like to be working are those once that deals on forex trading because i know for sure that they will eventually be paying

Decub

As far as I know, postloop will hardly stop payments since it is not sponsored by just one forum. Where the problem is is in getting in to the program.

hadg33

anosocialnet said:
@Bonyi
That is a good news that you were selected to post on this forum, but can i know were you are from? your country...
And just brief us on how you got accepted
Country has nothing to do with the site accepting someone,so far you are able to pass there test,then I don't see any big deal in that. I would have loved to try there test but I didn't because I don't make use of a Paypal.

i do think that post loop is also a good forum as well for people that would want to earn money online doing posting jobs but for you to be able to make more you will not be working in one particular forum all the time.

Decub

cashcashsystems said:
i do think that post loop is also a good forum as well for people that would want to earn money online doing posting jobs but for you to be able to make more you will not be working in one particular forum all the time.
Is that really the way it works. I was thinking postloop posters would have a chance to post in different forums since there are many forums as updated on their blog.

hadg33

Yes,you will have to be posting in different forums but there is something I don't really like about postloop,if a user has a rating of 4.0,4.0,5.0 and 2.0,the moment the user get another low rating like 2.0 again,then the member will not be able to cashout in the forum. I like how Ryan handles the forum.

Decub

Really, it means members will have to be keeping up all the time. It is still a nice way yo Sanitize a forum since members would always want to have some clean record and wouldn't like to drop in rating.

hadg33 said:
Yes,you will have to be posting in different forums but there is something I don't really like about postloop,if a user has a rating of 4.0,4.0,5.0 and 2.0,the moment the user get another low rating like 2.0 again,then the member will not be able to cashout in the forum. I like how Ryan handles the forum.
I'm trying to comprehend something here; does that mean that if the poster who has reached payout gets a low rating consecutively, he/she will have to wait till the person gets to another payout with a good rating, Or the person will have to make only a few more posts and get a good rating before he/she will be able to cash out?

I think if they are paying from members ratting, then that will be another problem which members have to encounter at this strict-ed forum ... so if not rated high then No payment here... members here am i right?

Status
Not open for further replies.