Postloop - postloop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinip

Super Moderator
Of course there is, but if someone can't fulfill even such basic requirements like elementary spelling, what could that one expect from the application in Postloop? :)

The sites sounds like it pays good but is asking a bit much from its users. I don't think you should have to basically do a test/exam, just to join forum but I can see why they implemented such measures to ensure quality posts are made and to weed out any undesirables.

Decub

The later part of your post says it all. It has to, if sheets should be kept clean. Forums are like communities that welcomes all and sundry but if it's not checked, it becomes a pack of junks and that's exactly what they are trying to avoid and at the same time, give their sponsors, value for money.

I just check this thread again hoping that theirs some update from Goldenticket86. But its seems he is not back updating this thread. I myself has hard time posting in here when I joined this forum before. But I'm sure its not as simple as just having basic English errors.

I think he got rejected, correct me if i'm wrong, because he said that he "will make another 10 posts again", so i think that he's going to try out again for the screening.

Decub

No, I don't think so, his post stated that he got approved with a 4.5 rating which is a plus. Perhaps he's been busy with other things that hasn't made him come online.

Well yeah I wonder if he is busy with other things, maybe even at postloop if he had got accepted there, he might be posting over there and as a matter of fact post rate only differs by 2 cents over here and at postloop so I think if I had been accepted at postloop I would have kept on with other forums as well.

Postloop.com is just recruiting new content creators to justify how versed they are in English, in other words it works as an intermediary between applicants and forum owners wanting best writers for posting in their forums. even though they offer better rates likely 8-9 cents posting worthy sentences, but having to the strict parameters of selection you just depend upon inferring qualities.

Decub

I think this is something they do always. I think the sponsors of postloop are always increasing, hence, the need for posters. I can remember seeing their ad on redlr forum site.

adil007

Yeah sponsors are really increasing at postloop so of course post loop would be searching for more qualified people to come at their site and work for them, also the rates they are providing are good so if one is accepted then he could earn anything like $50 a month from there in my view if he keeps his post quality good as well.

Postloop is a good website for forum posting. They pay well for every forum post and so they have kept a strict initial review process for selecting candidates who can post in their forums. I did try once by writing 10 test forum posts, but, I got rejected after the review process. I plan to apply there once again and hope to get selected this time round.

I wonder why they do such tests. It s taken into granted that every one will write at his/her best the first 10 posts then after qualifications will turn to the usual posts. That makes the test useless doesnt it?

Decub

@ Kaice, it doesn't, and to the best of my knowledge, most of the non English speaking countries that I have heard wrote the test never made it. It's a test and they stick to the rules governing a test.

To be accepted inside post loop is very difficult. They are the only forum that I know where they will tell you to write a test before you come into it. May be they don't want too many posters to flood the forum and start to spam the forum.

I know they are not paying through any payment processor other than PayPal but i have contact them to request for use of Payza or Payoneer as payment processor, still waiting for their response.hope to get their reply soon.

Decub

That's one of the strangest stories I've heard about this forum, I doubt to a great extent If that request will be replied, let alone considering to grant it. It is a policy, call it an attitude they maintain and for a long time now.

Decub said:
That's one of the strangest stories I've heard about this forum, I doubt to a great extent If that request will be replied, let alone considering to grant it. It is a policy, call it an attitude they maintain and for a long time now.
if you are opportune to get something good like feedback from the admin of this site please don't fail to let me know because from what I can see I need to tell you that you must work hard and ensure that the admin approve your request.
paypal is not supported in most of the country including mind so I have he pay to payza

hadg33

Why are you quoting him,can't you read and assimilate what he has posted. What do you want him to tell you. There is no way that payza can be used in here. If your country is not supported by paypal,then I will say that the forum is not meant for you. It is as simple as ABC.

@Rexway, there is no way that the admin of postloop will be able to reply you any message that you send If you are not being a member of postloop because they are going to think that you have been rejected. It is better If the person is not having a paypal account to forget about posting in postloop.

kaice said:
I wonder why they do such tests. It is taken into granted that every one will write at his/her best the first 10 posts then after qualifications will turn to the usual posts. That makes the test useless doesn't it?
No it doesn't, because they are still Mod moderating the forum. I think that, the test is just to get more good poster into the forum from the beginning. Not everyone is allowed to post there, because they are bad posters online.

Status
Not open for further replies.